killed with world

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
no i killed someone WITH world. i was on aztex and i shot someone and it appeared at the top right

Remy (skull cross bones) some homo

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
well i was behind my team mate and i shot he strafed infront and i killed him and the guy infront at the same time....it showed the skull for the enemy not my team...

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
people dont get kills for for planting c4 and people exploding trying to defuse do they?

you dont get kills for pushing people off ledges either.

pointles post bman

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
no you get 3 kills no matter waht....and it doenst show

YOUR NAME (skull cross bones) ENEMY NAME!!!!

TurboTaco

TD Admin
would a world kill be something like a map having an area with fire and someone standing in that fire gets killed? ie world kills player?

heck, even in kismayo. Drowning in the water might constitute a world kill non?

auron

TD Admin
lol, Remy, no one is quite hearing you.

Remy killed someone WITH the world. Not someone got killed by the world or anything. I'm not sure Remy. Maybe just a glitch. Possibly had to do with the bullet going through your team mate first.

Fork Included

TD Admin
killed with world happens relativly often in TF2,

most often it is either when you shoot someone microseconds before the enemy kills themselves or as they are killing themselves

this happens when either the Soldier or Demoman try to do a pipebomb/rocket jump, or when they just shoot their shit right under their feet by accident, and right at that moment you shoot them, you get a world kill.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1226535780=Auron]
lol, Remy, no one is quite hearing you.
[/quote1226535780]

fucking retards dont kno engwish eh auron lol

You can get a TF2 world kill if you explode something on top of an airborne enemy, and they get sent down to the floor with high velocity. :D