• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Kasio TF2 staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

Spycrab Queen
Game Handle(s): Kasio

SteamID: kasio STEAM_0:0:18772300

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: i was in one 8years ago with my ex and darkly, i was staff for 2years and 5months and i loved it so much.

Real First Name: katherine

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: i do go on all 3 servers but mostly im on server DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idie #2 | darklytrade.com

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: i would love to be admin again on darkly servers. its the best community i know and friendly staff, i know them all now and there all great. i dont have any hate toward anyone for losing my admin amonths back its all in the past. i know wut i did wrong. so im here to prove you all i can put darkly first no matter wut i promise you that. so being a admin again would be nice and i wil make it fun for the people on the server. more games and less of me being afk also would help, im willing to do more cause most of my life is spent on me being on darkly :) and i enjoy to do just that.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes i do, i've played on darkly servers 3years now and i played on darkly server 2 everyday.

Do you have a mic? yes, i use it alot

Are you in good standing with the community? yes indeed

Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

Last edited:

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
1+ rep for you Kasio. i hope you get to become admin. you were very good at it. and your still nice and well known on the servers. i see that a lot like you so good luck Kasio :relaxing:

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Sorry, but I don't think this is the appropriate time to be reapplying for staff. Will reopen if other admins disagree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.