• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Just got banned - possibly kicked if server is updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Name When banned : TOCK
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:749760
Game : CS GO
Server : Toronto Darkly CS GO No Awp
Ban Reason : I really don't know.

March 5th 2013 - Between 9:25pm 9:40pm Toronto Darkly CS GO No Awp
TD members who can provide insight as present in the server at the time: Delta, Copper.

Apparently Lacrimosa removed me from the server for stating that players left alive near the end of the round get extra kills on people with 14 HP. Chat log will verify.
I realize this point is mute, as this issue has been forwarded to others already, but can something please post here publicly the policy on admin kicking over issues such as this. Is 'trolling' as Lacrimosa puts it, an instant kick/ban item or does it require a warning, explanation?

Just after being apart of the community for a quite some time this somewhat annoyed me. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I do assume the server is needing an update so I hope I wasn't banned, just kicked.

Regards.
IAC

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
I don't believe I am on the list, it seems to be updating, but I would like to clarify for future outbursts what the policy is on getting kicked over personal comprehension of factual data typing in the server. Lac can respond or someone can respond regarding general conduct.

Lacrimosa

TD Admin
You was just kicked for trolling me. Before doing it I asked you :"anyway why you try to troll?" You insisted..
Coming home after hard working day I wasn't in mood to discuss it. Please next time try not to argue with admins.
BTW It was very brave from you to write to other TD members, but not write me.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
If we become friends Lac, I will write to you :)
I appreciate you replying in here quickly. 'insisted' was just me explaining the comment, which backfired as we can see now. I will take it as a misunderstanding and get back to things.
You can kill this thread now.

Lacrimosa

TD Admin
Anyway thanks to you, now we have topic to discuss while servers updating.
I don't have anything personally against you, I saw you played well regularly on server and you seems good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.