Just Bought a Good Monitor!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
No, no glasses came with it :( Because of that, I got $100 off of the original $50 sale, hence my purchase :D

I have it connected VIA DVI, and it gets mad blurry at 120Hz, I need maybe use HDMI or DisplayPort.. gonna test in a minute.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Like I said before HDMI can't do 120Hz at 1080p read the manual :P technically it can, but it can't.

but yea never buy open box from canada computers, they never check their stuff, even if it's defective.

bought 2 open box motherboard, 2 defective. :)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ok, turned out I was using a shitty DVI cable of my own. Used the one from the box (much thicker, like that matters -_-) and fixed. Fucking BRILLIANT, and no blur, I didn't have to do the fix.. BF4 looks gorgeous.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
they don't check you'll see different pins :P

What I meant was my two cables had the same exact pins (I did check before I switched them, as per recommendations on various forums). The one I originally used was some skinny piece of shit, maybe had a bent wire half-way down, who knows..

Hinouchi

TD Admin
dviconnscables.jpg

Hinouchi

TD Admin
geez what the fuck with everyone so uptight lately ...

No, I think you're dumb as brains. :ohh:

It was just a reference chart, in case OTHERS need help too, like whatever his fking name were having problem with his laptop out putting 120Hz with HDMI.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Minecraft
Hm.. Well, with your new monitor, try playing with shaders, if you have a good computer. Great graphics + high performance computer = The best thing that ever happened to Minecraft. I have it, and I play PvP with shaders and maxed settings (16 chunks, antialiasing etc..) and run at a beautiful 149 Fps. It just makes Minecraft more fun.