I've lost all hope ;-;

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I just think that something should be done about it.
I wish I had the influence to make them care, but I guess just refusing to buy for their absurd prices will have to do =(

If someone put in the effort and time, they could put together a poor report targeting backpack.tf admins, like the Reddit guy did to Spreadsheet

Legit. Make a list of all the admins, record all the judgements/decisions they make on backpack.tf and with their reasons for doing so, find/fabricate patterns, and point some fingers. Do a thorough job and people will flip. A lot of them are already on the verge.[/quote]

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
If I ever find the time to do that, I will. At the moment, I don't have the time, which frustrates me to no end ;-;

Legit. Make a list of all the admins, record all the judgements/decisions they make on backpack.tf and with their reasons for doing so, find/fabricate patterns, and point some fingers. Do a thorough job and people will flip. A lot of them are already on the verge.
[/quote]
I know a certain someone who should do that for the community...

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197971028465 Faggot. :cactus:

Really, at this rate, Backpack.tf is worse than the 'spread-cheat'.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly

Really, at this rate, Backpack.tf is worse than the 'spread-cheat'.[/quote]

His site looks epileptic. If one of these had to exist, I'd rather the ol' marketplace.tf than dispenser.tf . At least that has Jessecar making an actually nice-looking website.

Everyone knows you loved Spreadsheet, Jakk. We don't need to hear it again.

:popcorn:*waits for Jakk's reaction at having "loved" Spreadsheet*

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I'm just glad that there is hope. I will find the time someday. This needs to stop >:L

This sums up the the TF2 Trading Community as a whole, unfortunately. Traders tend to rant and rave how trade economy reform is extremely vital and of the highest importance...

...until it's time to act on it. They never have the "time." I am not singling you out. You are just the most recent example with this statement. I just think if it is as important as everyone makes it out to be in the trade community with the constant rants, bitching and accusations, that someone would find/make the time.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I can't buy keys anymore. The market, has killed Trade for me, permanently.

oUDWRVY.jpg

You all bring up valid points, but I'm actually hoping for a price break this summer, when the Robo Keys come out...if not, I BAIL!

Really, at this rate, Backpack.tf is worse than the 'spread-cheat'.

His site looks epileptic. If one of these had to exist, I'd rather the ol' marketplace.tf than dispenser.tf . At least that has Jessecar making an actually nice-looking website.

:popcorn:*waits for Jakk's reaction at having "loved" Spreadsheet*[/quote]
Morpheus2.jpg

For the record Gatherix, I'm going to hurt you, and it will be bloody.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly

:popcorn:*waits for Jakk's reaction at having "loved" Spreadsheet*
Morpheus2.jpg

For the record Gatherix, I'm going to hurt you, and it will be bloody.

33244050.jpg

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/backpack-tf-price-maipulation.30216/
^Strange, the OP's getting bashed to death by every single user except two senior leads.

That Duskfall user displeases me. Someone should kill him.
Duskfall's your typical brony ass-kisser, aka, no-life, haha, ignore him. I thought you didn't post on SR's site?

There's rumors brewing about new unusual effects for the Robo crates, any clue if this will help kill the price of regular Mann Co keys, as drooling derps scramble over each other to open them?

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Hopefully people will realise that paying 10+ refined for a Robo Key is stupid, and Key prices will crash.
As long as the ass kissing and worshiping fags of Backpack.tf exist, that's never going to happen. I haven't bought a key in ages.

This sucks, trading's ruined for me.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Today, I was browsing on BP again and I found a glimmer of hope.
Long218 has been banned from Backpack.tf (reason unknown). For those of you that don't know, Long218 was admittedly driving the key prices up simply because he wanted to, even though he doesn't trade anymore.

This is a large step because his name carries a little weight and it has now been made meaningless in changing prices!

I'm happy for today :3

Today, I was browsing on BP again and I found a glimmer of hope.
Long218 has been banned from Backpack.tf (reason unknown). For those of you that don't know, Long218 was admittedly driving the key prices up simply because he wanted to, even though he doesn't trade anymore.

This is a large step because his name carries a little weight and it has now been made meaningless in changing prices!

I'm happy for today :3
Not going to make a difference, it's a false hope. Keys are selling for nearly $2.49...check this out.

http://www.skial.com/threads/robokeys.38351/

I secretly lurk the forums, waiting for someone to get a perma-ban. :lurk:

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I made a bot that bought and sold ToD Tickets at the same price, shut it down just due to maintenance. Maybe I should make one for keys...