• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Is it good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
CBC is so retarded for losing the hockey night in canada song.

Bunch of morons.

Regardless of that, this song isn't bad, but its nothing like the original.

CBC didn't want to get rid of the song but the bitch that wrote it wouldn't sell the rights to it so every time they played it they had to pay her royalties. but the new song is pretty cool anyway

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
The "bitch" would sell the rights to it, TSN bought the rights to it. CBC just didn't want to spend the cash she wanted.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
that song blows... I like the other one made by that kid way more.... this sounds like a song at a carnival or something...

and TSN bought the rights to the Hockey Night In Canada song ahhahaha.... so dumb.... CBC will pay for this

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I have the song, and i will continue to hit the MUTE button on my TV and play the song on my huge-ass system, as loud as i can (without popping up floowboards - problem in last house) forever!!! LONG LIVE THE OLD ANNNNNNND STILL - THE BEST THEME EVER!! :D

DrUgZ

TD Admin
They fucked up. They needed more of a medley that people will recognize and memorize easily. if you played the first 5 notes of the old song, anyone in the country could tell you what song it is. this one, just inst as catchy or memorable. quite ghey if u asked me.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
yeah the song is complex....no guys going to whistle this when waiting on thier girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.