iPhone 6 - 09/09/14

Slawek

TD Admin
I bought an iPhone 6 last week! I may have gotten screwed...
lMJgV0w.jpg
lol

Slawek

TD Admin
Well I'll almost certainly be getting the 4.7" version, the 5.5" seems way too big. It's too big to put in a pocket

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Well I'll almost certainly be getting the 4.7" version, the 5.5" seems way too big. It's too big to put in a pocket
5.5" is definitely Galaxy Note territory. However the slim profile should fit quite nicely into many a artisan coffee shop-bound skinny jeans.

Just curious: what did you think of the Apple Watch?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Oh look a big fucking phone, Why the fuck can't I get something smaller? The fuck is this? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

:fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:GIVE ME A PHONE THAT IS THE SIZE OF A DAMN iPOD TOUCH YOU FUCKS :fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:

I want something to fit in my damn pocket, not require a fanny pack, or a fucking Rucksack to carry around my phone. Fuck this, time to find my LG Chocolate.

Fucking Shit to the Bull, fuck the AppleWatch is bullshit and will still sell millions of them. Apple seems to come late to the game and beat everyone because they do shit right. They didn't come out with a pay system and THEN get the companies on board. They got prepared before hand and came out swinging.

Every form of Security is an illusion, whether it's Samsung, Microsoft, Apple, Dropbox, RFID, even things like Airport Security or the keys in your Pocket. It's all a fucking illusion. Everything can be hacked, everything can be broken.

I still would rather have ApplePay/GooglePay/CumDumpsterPay then walk around the Mall/Subway/Street with my zero secuirty RFID Credit Card that people can just scan at will and get all my info. :fuuu:

$alvador

TD Member
Oh look a big fucking phone, Why the fuck can't I get something smaller? The fuck is this? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

:fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:GIVE ME A PHONE THAT IS THE SIZE OF A DAMN iPOD TOUCH YOU FUCKS :fuuu::fuuu::fuuu:

I want something to fit in my damn pocket, not require a fanny pack, or a fucking Rucksack to carry around my phone. Fuck this, time to find my LG Chocolate.

Fucking Shit to the Bull, fuck the AppleWatch is bullshit and will still sell millions of them. Apple seems to come late to the game and beat everyone because they do shit right. They didn't come out with a pay system and THEN get the companies on board. They got prepared before hand and came out swinging.

Every form of Security is an illusion, whether it's Samsung, Microsoft, Apple, Dropbox, RFID, even things like Airport Security or the keys in your Pocket. It's all a fucking illusion. Everything can be hacked, everything can be broken.

I still would rather have ApplePay/GooglePay/CumDumpsterPay then walk around the Mall/Subway/Street with my zero secuirty RFID Credit Card that people can just scan at will and get all my info. :fuuu:

lol it's hard just to get the terminals to read payWave, someone would have to rub a coil on your ass for a few seconds to get the data. besides, it's either that or sticking your card into unknown terminals and handing over your magstripe data + PIN.

i'm still rockin with an LG150 flip job myself, fits in my pocket very nice and no data mining or malware worries lol. the only useful thing it can't do is SSH :(

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Is that an iPhone in your pocket or you just happy to see me?

Oh, sorry! it's my iPhone, it bends left...

You know you want it!

Take a bite of my Apple!

Last edited: