• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I miss you peeps oh and help... ;)

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Hi,

You guys wanna like shoot some shit on like the old server like right now!! Anyone anyone its so dead.. and im just not sure about how i feel about csgo quite yet. Plus my computer got stepped on and now im back to my old one. Do you think If my comp can play CSS it can play CSGO?!

mandy

TD Member
Hi,

You guys wanna like shoot some shit on like the old server like right now!! Anyone anyone its so dead.. and im just not sure about how i feel about csgo quite yet. Plus my computer got stepped on and now im back to my old one. Do you think If my comp can play CSS it can play CSGO?!

HAILEY!

I think your comp can handle it if you turn down some of the detail and use a lower reso...
I haven't updated anything on my computer and I can run it pretty much on all the highest settings.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
sweeeeeeeeeeet cause i sure do miss you guys.. I already bought it so now all i have to do is download it on this computer.. but i like the way css feels.

mandy

TD Member
It's definitely not the same, that's for sure. I still haven't really grown to like it yet.
:feelsbad:

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
right i agree rams.. but i do have csgo.. sj what do you think of it.. and why is everyone gone from td css so fast i didnt think the transistion would be quite so fast or so smooth lol

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
CS:GO is all right. Takes some time getting used to, though.

Yeah, CS:Sers bailed pretty quick when GO came out. Thing is though, CS:GO's overall numbers on Steam are going lower and lower each week. :poop:

Delta

TD Admin
R.I.P CS:S....You have no choice but to play GO now. And welcome back where were you lol.

Death

TD Admin
Hazey Poo come and spend some time with ol'deathy poo. You will love the new kids on the block. I have one in mind that you will love his name is Strider. I will be waiting!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
At one time we could have fielded a scrim team. Kat was included way back in the day...