• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

I Bought it.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Dalton442 why don't you join us on mumble and play with us? We go pvp, which is fun when players are legit, but often we come across hackers and we all drop like flies. That's when the rage kicks in lol.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It is lol, all you hear on mumble is "im dead" "fuck im dead too" "wtf he got me too" "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Rage is fun :)
"ok guys i see an enemy"
I'm already dead...he's over there...
*pewpewpew* "enemy down"
*rejoin game* Anyone got a gun or a hammer for me? :D

Dalton442

FORUM BANNED
Dalton442 why don't you join us on mumble and play with us? We go pvp, which is fun when players are legit, but often we come across hackers and we all drop like flies. That's when the rage kicks in lol.
Been tied up in some Path of Exile lately. I haven't played The War Z in a week or two. I'm waiting for three real life friends to get it.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I checked the reviews and everyone says its horrible.
it had its moments and honestly, it was an awesome game.

Recent updates have killed what it was in Oct/Dec
Devs have promised features for months and haven't even bothered to deliver. Most of the updates brake shit, they were intended to fix.

The feels of this game are like none other,

Oh that and it's a watered down version of DayZ, which is like Pro-mod Zombie survival.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
I checked the reviews and everyone says its horrible.

reviewed by the same ppl that give cod500 and farcry3 5 stars. trust no one but yourself. any game u wanna see, look up gameplay footage on utube and make your own judgement.