• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Howdy, DARKLY!

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
My name is James Galyon a.k.a. Bird Of PrAy. Most know me as just, "Bird". I am a 56 year old Texan who has played TF2 for about 5 years, with 6500 hours in game, mostly trading. I have been hanging out a lot in your DARKLY trade servers and noticed a lack of admins, so I just put my name into the hat. Many ask what an "old" guy is doing here playing an online game. To that I answer, "I'm not old, I'm "vintage!" I play the game to visit with people all over the world, and trade to keep from being board between conversations." Feel free to say "Hi" if you see me online. God bless. Bird

omission

TD Admin
Welcome James. I'm one of those old guys (58) that LB mention. So sit back and relax, have a few beers and shoot some young bucks with me on the server. See ya in game. :)

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
Welcome James. I'm one of those old guys (58) that LB mention. So sit back and relax, have a few beers and shoot some young bucks with me on the server. See ya in game. :)

Good to meet ya omission! We will most definitely have to team up and teach these young whipper-snappers a thing or two! :) Hope to see you in game soon. God bless. Bird

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
Hey James! Welcome to the Forums!
You can be a good addition to our existing vintage players! glock Glocky omission Death

Thank you. I do have a question. Somehow my real name ended up under my photo. While it doesn't bother me that my real name is known, it does appear that, after looking at everyone else, it is supposed to be my screen name, not my real name under my avatar. Is there a way to correct this? My screen name is "Bird Of PrAy"

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Thank you. I do have a question. Somehow my real name ended up under my photo. While it doesn't bother me that my real name is known, it does appear that, after looking at everyone else, it is supposed to be my screen name, not my real name under my avatar. Is there a way to correct this? My screen name is "Bird Of PrAy"

ask shotgun jesus. i couldnt find it in the options. not sure if possible, but sj might be able to fix it. in the worst case, u can always make a new account.

Death

TD Admin
Hey James! Welcome to the Forums!
You can be a good addition to our existing vintage players! glock Glocky omission Death

I am not sure why LB put me on the list with those old cumstains. He must be pissed off because last time I saw him he didn't get to see my bicycle seat collection in the back of my van. How immature! I just had my 35th birthday last month. Welcome and don't deal with Omission he will rape you when he gets a chance.

CaptinHG

TD Admin
ummmm 35 may be old.. just ask a 20 year old.....
you got a bicycle seat collection?..can i sniff it some time.... is your van white....?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
James, I will change your username to Bird of Pray. You will have to login again using that username next time.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Welcome to the forums :D
Who cares how old you are, I aim to still be playing games into my 80s and teaching my Grandkids how to play :D

Death

TD Admin
My little nephew!!! There may a tad of accuracy in your statement.
PS it's time for you to come and change my Depends it's full.