How to make money on the Steam Market & get free skins

td|35mm

TD Admin
Look at the history/graph - that is updated to show the price difference as well. Is CAD now when you look at the history. Is not a big difference between the US and CAD.
Plus, I know US dollars is higher... but is not double than Canadian...

Slawek

TD Admin
Look at the history/graph - that is updated to show the price difference as well. Is CAD now when you look at the history. Is not a big difference between the US and CAD.
Plus, I know US dollars is higher... but is not double than Canadian...
Yeah you're right I wonder what happened to cause that

Slawek

TD Admin
2012-11-16_08-40-44.jpg

Noob.

TD Member
I got tired of waiting for cases to drop and put $5 in my wallet to try this out. Made a couple sales for ~$.25 profit each. It's a start, eh?

I've noticed that you can quite often pick up souvenir skins (at least some of the cheaper ones) at panic sell prices. They take a bit longer to move, but overnight or if you have a bit of spare change they can turn into a tidy little profit.

Slawek

TD Admin
I don't touch souvenir skins, they are too much work to sell. Good luck, yes start at 25c profits to get the hang of it. 4x and you have a dollar. Then you go to dollar store and buy something nice. Be a man.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Anybody got this silly thing added to their Inventory!? Apparently is limited offer!?
Offer | Sticker | Shooting Star Return

Slawek

TD Admin
Anybody got this silly thing added to their Inventory!? Apparently is limited offer!?
Offer | Sticker | Shooting Star Return
I haven't received it but I've heard of others that have, I think town drunk has one (a different sticker)

Slawek

TD Admin
Just wanted to give an update, I have been making good money buying and selling AK 47 Case Hardened Minimal Wear. Buying anywhere under $27 CDN. Selling for $31.85 - $33 depending how much blue there is. People will pay more for more blue so it doesn't matter if you are cheapest on the list or not.

Factory New is good too, buy $40 CDN, sell $48 range. If it has decent blue you can easily fetch $50-$52.

Also, this needs to come out:
4258E7E06625F0FF679C00B79E441E3CD581D483

Last edited:

Slawek

TD Admin
The market has really recovered well since the case drop, at least the skins I've been watching anyway. Mad profits to be had if you bought low when people panic sold their shit!

circle_of_life_simba.jpg