• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

how good can you "eye ball it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
10.61 had some pretty shitty ones though i think they expect you to have passed grade 10 math or somthing to know what they are asking of you

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1224697217=dead mike]
10.61 had some pretty shitty ones though i think they expect you to have passed grade 10 math or somthing to know what they are asking of you
[/quote1224697217]

yes having some knowledge of geometry definetly helps :)

Fork Included

TD Admin
fine, i lied, it was my second try, but only because i fucked my first try by totaly fucking up the first one and then cycling through all of them without even looking at what i was doing. you can see from the stupidly large score how fucked it is.

altho in my defence, you have to remember that ive been doing art since i was a little kid, sketching, painting, photography etc.

i can free draw a circle with a pencil in a single stroke and it will be pretty even.

p834569062-4.jpg

overall only try: 6.67

Parallelogram 5.8 4.1 14.0
Midpoint 34.5 9.8 1.4
Bisect angle 1.4 2.8 8.3
Triangle center 3.0 10.5 2.6
Circle center 7.2 7.6 3.0
Right angle 1.8 0.6 1.5
Convergence 6.4 12.7 1.0

1st Midpoint of line and on last parallelogram my finger slipped. Grrrr.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
u just gotta look from far away.. easier to see the whole picture, if that makes any sense .

i sucked epically, first time 26....but because i accidently let go of the mouse a few times, but i'm sure I would suck hard core at this anyways...lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.