How do you make a tf2 trading bot

♦Laws016♠[DJ]

I'm New Here
I've been trying to find out how to make a tf2 trading bot. I've already tried trade.tf and backpack.tf but have a major setback. They can't accept items I want to buy. I mean I don't trust any other people's tutorials really too much since most of them are outdated. I want one that can check steamrep to see if they are marked, accept overpay or send a counter offer for the correct price, craft ref, rec, or scrap according to what they need, and accepts craft weapons as a currency. The steamrep to fall into tf2outpost's terms, the overpay do it doesn't decline overpay, and the crafting and craft weapons for simplicity. I'm not asking anyone to make a bot for me, I just want some tips or a program any of you guys use. If I'm being an idiot and it's extremely complicated please tell me so I can take this down.

Last edited:

nb

DARKLY Regular
I may have the best solution for you.
accept overpay

https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic
^ This accepts overpay, as well as accepts exact pure offers via trade offers.

Now... For the rest of your wants, I have my own bot that covers most/all of those categories, but it MIGHT be outdated, I would need someone else to run it to see if it works. I will edit this post when I find out if it is outdated or updated, or if I can update it.

♦Laws016♠[DJ]

I'm New Here
I may have the best solution for you.

https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic
^ This accepts overpay, as well as accepts exact pure offers via trade offers.

Now... For the rest of your wants, I have my own bot that covers most/all of those categories, but it MIGHT be outdated, I would need someone else to run it to see if it works. I will edit this post when I find out if it is outdated or updated, or if I can update it.
Yeah, I tried out the backpack.tf and trade.tf and I would have kept using them too. But, you can't buy things with them >.> it's very annoying lol.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Yeah, I tried out the backpack.tf and trade.tf and I would have kept using them too. But, you can't buy things with them >.> it's very annoying lol.
Then my bot will work for you.
Unfortunately, its still under progress because it was last updated before the email conformation. My botmaker will get to it when he can. Until then, sit tight.

♦Laws016♠[DJ]

I'm New Here
Then my bot will work for you.
Unfortunately, its still under progress because it was last updated before the email conformation. My botmaker will get to it when he can. Until then, sit tight.
What is the estimated time it will take?

nb

DARKLY Regular
What is the estimated time it will take?
He's currently working on another project which I don't think I'm allowed to disclose.
Don't worry, as soon as I get my hands on it, I'll let you know by replying back to this thread, and/or adding you.