• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED HeyLookIt'sDaniel Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Your name doesn't ring a bell for me. This may be because I go on #2 less often than #1 and #5. However I think you should hop around the servers more. Not sure at the moment, however I will get to know you before I give my score. Good Luck!

Edit: Fair +.5, I really saw nothing special when I played with you today. However I did see you talk a couple of times on the microphone about mic spamming.

HeyLookIt'sDaniel!

A Little Darkly
Your name doesn't ring a bell for me. This may be because I go on #2 less often than #1 and #5. However I think you should hop around the servers more. Not sure at the moment, however I will get to know you before I give my score. Good Luck!
I do try to hop around the servers but I find myself on #2 alot, I'll try to hop around more, I'll be more than glad to get to know you better :)

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I do try to hop around the servers but I find myself on #2 alot, I'll try to hop around more, I'll be more than glad to get to know you better :)

I go on #4 quite a bit aswell

Double-posts will get you raped here. :10guy:
You can quote multiple replies when making a post like I did by just clicking the reply buttons for all the messages you want to reply back to like I did.

Also, I wanted to +1 you because after some time seeing you on the servers I've finally made my decision. Thanks for making my mind up and keep up the good work.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I agree with Rams. To be completely honest, at first glance, it looks like you keep posting the same picture in every thread. It wouldn't kill you to resize it.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Ok after seeing him in game I completely remembered who he was! +1 from me all the way. He is trustworthy, enforces rules, and is always in a good mood. 10/10 would make super mode.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
To be honest I've seen you like 3 times, and all of those were on #2. It wouldn't hurt to hop servers every once in awhile, #2 has the worst map behind #4 anyways. :P

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
To be honest I've seen you like 3 times, and all of those were on #2. It wouldn't hurt to hop servers every once in awhile, #2 has the worst map behind #4 anyways. :P

True dat.

Not even a resupply locker.

In all honesty though he is starting to go to other places. I've seen him in my game at least 5 times in the past three days. And I server hop every 30 minutes to an hour when Im not talking with someone. (Not usually going to #2)

HeyLookIt'sDaniel!

A Little Darkly
I've actually been on a lot of servers besides #2 a lot lately, Although I do find myself to be on #2 once in a while, I'm starting to branch out A LOT more

Status
Not open for further replies.