Hey Admin's, have some fun

Slawek

TD Admin
I'd like to see the admins have a bit more fun with their authority. You see the occasional team killer or mic spammer and it's just an instant kick or a ban. Have some fun with it, freeze their asses, beacon them, and whatever other fun commands there are to do. It lightens the mood in the server and makes everyone LOL out of a normally frustrating situation.

I particularly like to play when Shotgun Jesus is on because he does the fun stuff to the dumbass abusive players :amazed:

amanshotme

TD Member
Well I remember that kind of stuff in CSS. Some annoying guy would just get burned to death for a round and we would all laugh at his humiliation lol.'

Of course there was also the option for the players to do that themselves to whoever tked them.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
You see the occasional team killer or mic spammer and it's just an instant kick or a ban.

lel we don't limit it to them. We almost always do it on ppl who camp and is the last to die. Like last night on inferno, when we burned GamingGoods for being the last guy on losttemple for the nth time. everyone had a gud laf

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I've been playing recently.. between Steve, shotgun and I, you should see some shit. However, it seems people just listen to me.. we have good people who play on TD.

I noticed when I team swap, the people I swap give me thumbs up, I was pleasantly surprised.