HELP

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Hey bro's!!!

So like I'm getting this error message from facebook saying that My certificate isnt valid something about verisign blah blah

Does anyone know anything about this.. Is it some sort of virus or some shit? Like the little slash through the https thing.. ugh I don't know whats up.

please shed some light!!

xoxo Haze

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
1 ) First off: don't fill out SHIT!
2 ) Clear all browsing history/cache data/forms/passwords/EVERYTHING from your browser (whether it's Chome, Internet explorer etc.) - If you're unsure how, ask!
3 ) Scan the shit out of your computer for any viruses/malware/rootkit/spyware etc. - if you've got nothing, try www.spywareterminator.com -> I've had great success with them.
Some others that are pretty effective and free:
- Malwarebytes
- And if you really, REALLY, have to, you can even get Microsoft Security Essentials by googling it's name and downloading/installing it directly from Microsoft.

= Once you've done all this, see wha happens. Also, google the Facebook versign bullshit and see how other peoples' experiences were.
Good luck!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Just wanted to add, it can also be the wrong date/time on your system. But if not Follow BJ's info :)

Glocky

Drinking your tears
1 ) First off: don't fill out SHIT!
2 ) Clear all browsing history/cache data/forms/passwords/EVERYTHING from your browser (whether it's Chome, Internet explorer etc.) - If you're unsure how, ask!
3 ) Scan the shit out of your computer for any viruses/malware/rootkit/spyware etc. - if you've got nothing, try www.spywareterminator.com -> I've had great success with them.
Some others that are pretty effective and free:
- Malwarebytes
- And if you really, REALLY, have to, you can even get Microsoft Security Essentials by googling it's name and downloading/installing it directly from Microsoft.

= Once you've done all this, see wha happens. Also, google the Facebook versign bullshit and see how other peoples' experiences were.
Good luck!
Tried that Spyware Terminator ... the free version is not bad, some tempting features in the paid version, but the price is out of line, meh.
Also free, and I like it a lot because it uses 0 (zero) resources, is Spyware Blaster which modifies your host file to prevent and protect from the baddies in the first place.
You can pay for the auto updates, but it is really not necessary.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Tried that Spyware Terminator ... the free version is not bad, some tempting features in the paid version, but the price is out of line, meh.
Also free, and I like it a lot because it uses 0 (zero) resources, is Spyware Blaster which modifies your host file to prevent and protect from the baddies in the first place.
You can pay for the auto updates, but it is really not necessary.

Doesn't support Chrome? BAIL

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Hey bro's!!!

So like I'm getting this error message from facebook saying that My certificate isnt valid something about verisign blah blah

Does anyone know anything about this.. Is it some sort of virus or some shit? Like the little slash through the https thing.. ugh I don't know whats up.

please shed some light!!

xoxo Haze

Hailey when you go to facebook, does it say "www.facebook.com" or "https://www.facebook.com" ? If it is the first it means your connection to facebook is NOT secure.

Log in, go to account setting(top right side on a drop down menu), then go to security settings, then under secure browsing make sure it is enabled.

dsfasdfafasfaf.png

*NOTE* Everyone should check this setting, it is default to be disabled with facebook at the moment(those stupid fucks).

sgtducky

TD Admin
facebook so full of shit
i went to an HTCIA event and you wouldn even friggin imagine stuff that send out clear text those f$#@$#@ facebook apps are really nasty!!!!! dont touch!!!! it will only send info to "merchand" since your are the product of facebook someone has to pay and they pay for your information!!!