• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Help! All TD members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey..Ive been a member of TD since god knows when, I am sure most of you remember me. I was Playing Cs_office and I was constantly asked about the TD tag, now I still think I am a member tho I am not on much due to work and other things that keep me away from CS. Can I get some answer as to why this happend? I may have posted in the wrong section too, correct me if I am wrong.

-B0o-Radleyyy

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Yeah I remember you vaguely... not sure, will have to wait for a post from the BHA.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I was there when this happened. Pyroette was just doin her job b/c non of us knew you. but if you're a long time member then welcome back.

Thank you all for this, Yes its been a long time. My old account was stolen, valve refused to investigate it. But yeah I am going to be back in the server more often as I have more time, I didnt mean to cause any confusion!! sorry again, thanks guys! hope to see you in the server!!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
welcome back Boo. uve been gone for like 2-3 years man !

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Why reasonable people go stark raving mad when anything involving a Negro comes up, is something I don't pretend to understand.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1252852787=TurboTaco]
Why reasonable people go stark raving mad when anything involving a Negro comes up, is something I don't pretend to understand.
[/quote1252852787]

10/10

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1252855132=Fork Included]
[quote1252852787=TurboTaco]
[/quote1252852787]

10/10

[/quote1252855132]

So im assuming you guys needed to read that book for school too eh?

Pyro

TD Admin
[quote1252858027=TD|night blade]
I remember you Boo, but it's been a long time, you might need to re-apply bud.
[/quote1252858027]
nightblade just won the game.

first people: "who is this guy?"
most people: "yeah i kinda remember him"
some people: "you've been gone kinda long...."
night blade: "go fuck yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.