• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hello Gents

glock

TD Admin
Well hello old buddy. It's been a few months. We should get together on one of the scrim servers Mike. Get a bunch of the old guys , toss a few back and bitch about life. Get on vent as well bud. Beer is always cold here!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1266914334=MarineRevenge]
ahhh

hey.
[/quote1266914334]

bant. just because.

APESJIT

TD Member
MR Kirock !!! I was wondering what had happened to you man...
You will never guess who they let in the clan !
(heheheheh no more bans for me hehehheeheh)

[quote1267180316=APESJIT]
MR Kirock !!! I was wondering what had happened to you man...
You will never guess who they let in the clan !
(heheheheh no more bans for me hehehheeheh)
[/quote1267180316]

Great I take a break for a few months and the neighborhood goes all to hell. sigh. :)

Right now I've not been on since this post, as someone has tried to hijack my account Tuesday morning. They didn't succeed but I can't retrieve it either. Steam is trying to resolve it for me. I'm about to say fuck it, and buy a new account and leave this one in limbo.

I will be on as soon as this is resolved and then Blade can get his asskicking and Glock and I can get pissed together doing it.

Yeah Leroy, no hard feeling bro, but you hadn't heard that "spin" b4, b/c I didn't know either. It took several months for those feelings to bubble to the surface and come to the realization that that's what really bothered me the most.

See you all soon. Tomorrow if this is not resolved, I'm buying a new mini account {Orange box only} and get back to some gaming.

Cheers.