• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hello Gents

How is everyone doing?

I see LB/Leroy/Prop have been hard at work, as usual. <3

Myself? I'm ok, still working as Test Lab Supervisor, doing the job of 4 people, but at least I'm still employed (that's a good thing right? I'm so over-worked I forget now).

Been playing TF2 mostly still, but have gotten into DOD again and even some L4D lately. I want play on TD's TF2 server, if that's ok?

Your old friend Kirock
(well s/ppl might dispute the "friend" part)

LT_Clash

TD Member
Hey kirock good to see you again being overworked sucked but being laid off sucks more glad to hear your doin well

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Kirock, for me personally, I don't give a fuck what happened. I welcome you with open arms, fully, always.

The amount of love and work you put into to making TD what it is today overrides all else. I hope to see you on my team once again, it'd be a blast man!

See you soon, I wish you well!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Hey Mike!

Good to hear you are doing ok buddy. You are welcome to play on any of our servers anytime you want! No need to ever ask for permission, drop by and kick it with us whenever.

See you around! <3

[quote1266784588=OG buckshot jr]
Kirock,...
The amount of love and work you put into to making TD what it is today overrides all else. I hope to see you on my team once again, it'd be a blast man!

[/quote1266784588]

I hope that's the case for others too.

I will tell you the truth.
Leroy killed me.
My brother, who I sent my used GeF6600, for free, at my expense of $30 shipping b/c I loved his presence on the server, turned on me in the BHA.(months later).

I chewed him a new asshole(but that's what brothers can do), over some new hack team the BHA started. Since then he has been my enemy.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
[quote1266796106=Kirock]
I want play on TD's TF2 server, if that's ok?

[/quote1266796106]
what is this?
giddie up cowboy! saddle TD and ride her! whoooooo!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1266797832=Kirock]
[quote1266784588=OG buckshot jr]
Kirock,...

[/quote1266784588]

I hope that's the case for others too.

I will tell you the truth.
Leroy killed me.
My brother, who I sent my used GeF6600, for free, at my expense of $30 shipping b/c I loved his presence on the server, turned on me in the BHA.(months later).

I chewed him a new asshole(but that's what brothers can do), over some new hack team the BHA started. Since then he has been my enemy.

[/quote1266797832]

Yo, it's coo, I understand (at least to an extent)... shit ain't easy, but it doesn't have to be hard either ;)

td|35mm

TD Admin
Kirock, we all miss you buddy!!!!
Come back please :)!!!!

And if you ask again permission to play on TD servers, I will make it my mission to find you and kick you in the nuts :).

Btw ... we have a meet on March. Come over and meet the crew again! :)

vinny paz

TD Admin
Welcome back brother. I have no idea why you left in the first place, nor do I care to know. I just hope to see you on the server soontime.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1266808940=Kirock]
I want play on TD's TF2 server, if that's ok?
[/quote1266808940]

hahahahahhaha !! ur hilarious man !

im really glad to see u back :D

see u in game, bro!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
ow.. mang, thats sharp in your memory banks, I can't even what remembered yesterday, and thats the first I heard that spin on it.