• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hello from Kirock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Hope all is well with all.

Here's my thing:

1. My company is in automotive and we are about to fold if things don't turn around.
(so yeah every day I'm waiting for the tap on the shoulder)
2. My EX decides this is a good time to officially settle for a divorce and child support. Result: I pay $608/month child support (was paying $300) and pay extra "family" costs of $4200. Payed.
3. Because of #2 above I was late on my payment for my summer trailer. We have been kicked from the park and my trailer removed from it's site. This was a $20,000 investment which has now become something less then $6000 without the site.(if I'm lucky). I am currently talking with my lawyer to see if I have any recourse.
4. Because of all of the above, I'm serious;y considering leaving Canada forever.

Never mind that, just stop hacking you little fucks or

DSCF0089.jpg

I'll have to come in and break your face.

To our Admins, keep it tight for me please. <3

Love Kirock.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Well, I'm happy you are still alive and kicking it :).
Sorry you have to go trough all that but hang on in there. Be optimistic and things will get better for sure :).

Thumbs up and alllllll the best Kirock!

Narf!

TD Admin
These are tough time Kirock. But I know you'll bounce back :) Like 35mm said, we're just glad you're still around. I'm sure things will work itself out eventually ;)

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
hi, kirock, nice to meet you !

JK, Kirock = God of TD !!!

ALL HAIL MOTHERFUCKERS !!!

EDIT: got a new computer, slut???

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Good to hear from you Mike. And sorry to hear you are going through all this BS. Like 35 said be optimistic! I hope it all works out for you in the end. As we all know, personal life is more important than playing CSS so take your time bro, don't worry about not being active, we'll be here waiting for you when you will be ready to play regularly again.

Wish you all the best!

LB

You'll work this all out Kirock, that i'm sure of. I will see you again rushing my ass with your P90! Until then take care of what's important.

omission

TD Admin
Sry to here that you are having a hard time, I been there and done it all. Crown royal and party with friends will help.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
hope you keep positive kirok. thats all you can really do when things are out of your control. though it may be hard.

good to hear you're still around!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[paraphrase=all] lol

One love buddy, best of luck, and know your not alone.. welcome to other millions of Canadian lives... Just like them, you'll pull through. Remain strong for yourself, and your kids, and the other shit will work out - it HAS to, right? ;)

One love brotha!

Status
Not open for further replies.