• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hello everyone!

Novaz

I'm New Here
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums, and I've been playing CS:GO quite a bit these past few weeks since I got it during the Steam sale. I'll mostly be playing that so I hope to meet and greet everyone on the Darkly server. I've already met some people and everyone's fantastic. Awesome forums btw!

omission

TD Admin
I used this one before, but I think it's OK to use it again.
You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
A journey into a wondrous land who's boundaries is that of imagination. The next stop, the TD ZONE!
Have fun and try not to shoot old guys. See you in game.

Novaz

I'm New Here
Yoooooooo!

A bit about you? Name/age, what you play etc.?
My name is Daniyal! Pronounced the same as Daniel :trollface:. I'm 16 living in the states but I ping well in the TD servers so I love playing on them. Currently I play CS:GO, and a lot of League of Legends which I don't know if anyone on DARKLY plays unfortunately =(

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
My name is Daniyal! Pronounced the same as Daniel :trollface:. I'm 16 living in the states but I ping well in the TD servers so I love playing on them. Currently I play CS:GO, and a lot of League of Legends which I don't know if anyone on DARKLY plays unfortunately =(
I think a lot of people here play LoL, as we had a thread open in the past for it. Just out of curiosity, is Daniyal your birth name? Because that'd be weird on papers, lol

Novaz

I'm New Here
I think a lot of people here play LoL, as we had a thread open in the past for it. Just out of curiosity, is Daniyal your birth name? Because that'd be weird on papers, lol
I'll search for the thread momentarily! It'd be cool meeting more people who play both LoL and CS:GO as my hours are split between the two. And yes, Daniyal is my birth name, I wasn't born in the Americas!

Roach

TD Admin

some of us play league
i shamefully have around 3k games played ~_~