• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hello Everyone!

Tape

I'm New Here
Hi, I was recently looking at my old screen shots of me playing in Toronto Darkly on Counter Strike: Source back in 2007 or 2008 (I vaguely remember) and it brought me here to say hi and just wondering how the community is doing. I haven't been on the server since... in awhile let's say that.. probably like 2009 when I stopped going on occasionally. I was actually pretty well known back then when I was playing; I was known as "47 - Jr Son, or Willx907" but I'm pretty sure many of the old players left. So I really doubt anyone would know me anymore.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
frabz-Join-me-and-together-we-shall-rule-the-galaxy-82f79c.jpg

omission

TD Admin
Sit back, relax. Take your shoes off. We serve only expensive wines, did you bring any?
Oh ya, Welcome back to forums/servers Tape. :)

Tape

I'm New Here
Thanks guys!
I'll gladly accept the offer, 47, haha :rockon:

No that's not me, he was a good buddy of mine (I think that's his brother's account) that I used to play back in the days a lot on Toronto Darkly, until he stopped playing. He was the one that told me to put the name "47 - Jr Son" and I just stuck with the name until I stopped playing because I got my account hacked back in 2010, so I had to make a new one.

How was prison?
I wasn't in prison heh

Sit back, relax. Take your shoes off. We serve only expensive wines, did you bring any?
Oh ya, Welcome back to forums/servers Tape. :)

DID YOU SAY WINE? MY MIDDLE NAME IS WINE. OF COURSE I DID.