• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

HAZE NEEDS HELP... YET AGAIN

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
hey dudes!!!! Thanks for tuning in ;)

So i have recently received a locked iphone 4.. from fido... all wrapped up even came with the chip..but sadly its totally hot ... It was given to me...I couldnt say no..

So how might a gal go about making this thing useable? Anybody know, I know theres a bunch of half genius's in here when it comes to this stuff

HELPPPP MEE!! xoxoxox!

Narf!

TD Admin
YOu're over in Vancouver right? I'm sure there many crafty asians over there that can help you unlock it. I know it can be done over here in Toronto for ~$20 :)

Also, I think those iPhone jailbreak programs out there can unlock phones as well (not 100% sure)

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
welllll that didnt tell me how to do it.. guess your not a crafty asian? I need like some one to hold my hand to walk me through that shit

Narf!

TD Admin
Well, you didn't say anything about me holding your hand *wink* *wink*

What's your iPhone 4's OS version?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1300470147=Narf!]
What's your iPhone 4's OS version?
[/quote1300470147]
Probably a good idea to tell her how to find it. ;)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD! Aight!

Step 1 ) We need to take off the backplate and add 7 10mm fans, it'll help.

I'm kidding lol

Alright, first thing's first. Turn the phone on, it will boot up and let you know there's no SIM card installed, however the phone will still be usable (like menus n shit).

Find a grey icon labelled "Settings". Tap it, then go to "General", then "About this iPhone".

Write down:

i ) Radio
ii ) Firmware version

Report back here and I'll hook you up.

Dean

TD Member
jailbreak iphone4- Google go

I think with the iphone3 had an exploit where you could jailbreak it just by loading a webpage lol...

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1300479891=Dean]
jailbreak iphone4- Google go
[/quote1300479891]

Jailbrake doesn't Unlock. So that won't help much.

EDIT: I lol'd 44,

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
[quote1300487421=.44 CALiBER]
Wait till Bj finds this thread, he'll tell you to overclock it and add 6 fans.
[/quote1300487421]
HAHHAHA! mmmm that was funny.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Firmware check. Sorry, radio is android terminology lol

Umm, i think its "baseband" then... almost positive... by sunday night we should cook that shit...

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Baseband/Firmware are the same.

Whats your Version and Model Haze? that should help us pin point your exact phone.

DrUgZ

TD Admin
Subscribe to this guy's youtube page: [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seWEOFH2tMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seWEOFH2tMI[/link]
This is the tutorial to jailbreak your phone, but I am not sure if there is an unlock for it available yet, Ill look around a bit on some sites i use but it looks like just jailbreak so far on that firmware version.

so subscribe to that guys youtube channel and if/when the unlock becomes available, he will post something.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Im gonna cook you some shit tonight/tomorrow daytime for this bitch :D

Edit: cock you n i speak same shit but i buckle on terminology lol i meant firmware as OS, and baseband. Thats what we need lol

Anyway, looking promising. Haze, does ur phone need a sim card, or it doesnt use one?
So far:

- modem firmware 3.10.1 (a tough cunt)
- iOs 4.2.1