• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Hang over tips

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Drink water between drinks, you need to get as much H2O in your body as possible.

Increase your tolerance by binge drinking!

Before you start to drink for the night think of this:
During the day, eat fatty foods with some dairy, such as a Cheeseburger and a glass of Chocolate Milk *Kill me, who cares, try it* This supposedly helps line the stomach for the alcohol and helps slow down absorption, slow booze absorb means your meat sack has more time to fight back the toxin. *BOOZE KILLS PEOPLE!*

The darker the drink is, the better chance the hangover will kick you in the head. Someone told me Yaigermeiser = Hangover. *I don't even know what that is*

After drinking:
Sleep it off
The moment you can't sleep and wake up, grab a gallon, yes, that gallon they sell at Walmarts and shit, and chug the entire thing down. Good with 4 Advil's or 8 Tylenol's. (Or whatever choice and your known limit of how many you can take without ODing)
Food, eat a shit-ton of eggs, carrots (CJ is a substitute), bananas, oranges (OJ is a substitute, if you're doing this, I hear some ginger in it works wonders). These should be all your A's, B's, C's and D's that you need to have or your body will DIE. (Supplements like the vitamins work)
Drink, coffee and soda, with supplements of water.
Eat Scorched Toast (I forget why, something to do with the toxins themselves, it absorbs them I believe)
Bananas and some PB with that toast can help

Some things I heard might help...
Hit the Gym and something called Hangover pills, never used/done any of them during a hangover so I can't vouch.

And there you have it.

Team Dim Sum JC

A Little Darkly
gatorade/water before bed.. but if you are too wasted none of this will matter. In the situation of forgetting, extra spicy caesar with pickle juice will cure it ;)

$alvador

TD Member
a bottle of mineral water with half a lemon does no fail. the mineral water alone works but there's something about vit C that helps your brain get it together faster in the morning

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Gatorade is key bra. Your body loses electrolytes while drinking, and to obtain those electrolytes back, Gatorade is best option which = less hangover

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I doubt it affects the absorption. If it does, then very minimal. Still one of the best drinks for hangovers.
The banana thing... Yea I just saw that now. :brains:

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I doubt it affects the absorption. If it does, then very minimal. Still one of the best drinks for hangovers.
The banana thing... Yea I just saw that now. :brains:
I will have to experiment this...next party that's at a bar, drinks are on me. I'll smuggle in one of the gallon sized Gatorades. :3