• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Got auto kicked during game play twice !

Status
Not open for further replies.

firat

I'm New Here
Dear Admin's,

I'm getting kicked from Toronto server. After i got kicked a massage follows something like " you have being kicked due to killing/attacking your teammates" , which i never do .(except miss firing time to time - not in this games tho). I got kicked 2 days ago too, same reason. Now it looks like i might auto banned. But im not in banned list. Almost all American and Canadian servers knows that i dont hack and playing this game just for fun and giggles ,and i love team play. Playing for almost 10 full years since the beginning of Counter strike beta and i professionally played on league in Europe, when i was 15 years old - in cs 1.3 version -. Please check my status and i hope it was just and error.

Thanks.

Nickname: XxXMonsteR

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Dear Admin's,

I'm getting kicked from Toronto server. After i got kicked a massage follows something like " you have being kicked due to killing/attacking your teammates" , which i never do .(except miss firing time to time - not in this games tho). I got kicked 2 days ago too, same reason. Now it looks like i might auto banned. But im not in banned list. Almost all American and Canadian servers knows that i dont hack and playing this game just for fun and giggles ,and i love team play. Playing for almost 10 full years since the beginning of Counter strike beta and i professionally played on league in Europe, when i was 15 years old - in cs 1.3 version -. Please check my status and i hope it was just and error.

Thanks.

Nickname: XxXMonsteR

mp_autokick which is a stock csgo convars does two things. Kicks afks after being idle for two rounds. And it also kicks/temp bans for too much FF damage. It's only a short 5 min ban that is not records on sourcebans .

firat

I'm New Here
Thanks for a response, nice to know auto-kick works on this server. I did say auto-kick cause someone told me that its the server kicking me not an admin. I thought an admin kicked me at first. Still unable to play, it shows my steam-id on screen saying that i cant play on this server. 2 hours passed since the issue. I'll keep waiting if its a server error. I just don't know what happened that's why I'm just assuming the best, which is an error in server and it can be fixed.

firat

I'm New Here
My bad for using bad format, ill use the right template next time if it happens again. My ID is --- > STEAM_0:0:2703832

I just checked now i can join the game. Thanks for solving the issue.

firat

I'm New Here
Is that my steam Id ? - wait admin i think i did it wrong ill check my Id again. I never did before :D

firat

I'm New Here
Ok my bad this is my ID: STEAM_1:1:65042427 , the other 1 was my friends - snaps i think. Thanks anyway. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.