• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Get To Know Me

✪JayMh ᴰᴳᴺ

I'm New Here
Hello My name is Juan Mejia or on steam JayMh I am doing this "Get to know me" Because i want the people in the staff to know more about me i am a regular on the darkly Tf2 Server and i love the server,staff and community in it but enough about the sever.

Time to tell you about me, So i am a 18 year old guy from California and i love playing pc games like tf2,csgo,bf3,bf4 etc and i love doing this i usually spend a couple hours a day on the darkly server having fun and getting to know people. I am a chill back person who loves to try to help the server out with chat spams, spy crabs etc.

Some people i love playing and talking with on the server are Fearthelderly aka fear, Tankclash, Civord and kandi. and i would love to be a part of that and the server and help the server.

I am capable of following rules and enforcing them without abusing them of course and i just want to make this to let you guys know about me and how i feel about the server. Well i hope you see some potential in me and i hope you enjoy your day or night! :D

omission

TD Admin
Welcome to our stupendous population of Toronto Darkly. Every commoner can conform to Toronto Darkly parameters. On the other hand, can you ingeniously get away with defying the protocols and coming out like an archangel? If so, you have my support. Just one more thing before I conclude this ludicrous statement. Have fun and relish TD forums. Cheers! Juan.