• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED Get rid of your bad admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I dont know who banned me but you're not doing a good job as an admin.
I got stabbed in T spawn and stabbed back the wrong guy. I told him im sorry and got banned 2sec after.

Whoever banned me, please try to understand what happened before getting the banhammer on.

Thanks for reading.

PS: Im not requesting for an unban, I dont want to deal with admins like that again.
That was a good first perception of the Darkly Community.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Honest mistake on someone's part. Apparently, there was a lot of team attacking on your team and four people were banned by the Admin.

Pro tip: if someone team attacks you and you kill another team mate, don't expect to be spared. If someone attacks you, tell the Admin.

You are unbanned. Do not retaliate again -- especially on the wrong guy. And fill out the form next time.

PS: alright, rest in piss then.

Delta

TD Admin
It was me who banned you. Its hard to tell whats going on, on the other team when theres a cluster fuck of team killing/attacking. All I know is I myself have zero tolerance for team killing. And you put yourself in this position. You're not supposed to take justice in to your own hands. You should've alerted me and I woulda glady helped. It's ok though it doesnt seem like we lost anyone of importance.

Yossarian1979

I'm New Here
I wanna back up Delta on this. I was the one you hit by accident. I was just complaining about a tker blatantly hitting our team, then you hit me. So of course delta is going to draw that conclusion up. YOu shoulda just let them admin know who was shooting you, cause you wouldnt have gotten caught up in the mix then.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
13 now :pffftch:

...and nobody noticed that i missed 2 commas, not even fork :shiteatinggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.