• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

G'day!

||sobriety||

A Little Darkly
Hello everyone,

Name's Darren, nice to meet you all! As you may have guessed from the thread title I'm from Australia. I'm about to start my second year of uni doing a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, currently I'm doing 6 weeks of work experience, such fun! I love playing tf2 it's one of the best games ever and I've always used DARKLY servers to idle and trade on despite the high ping simply because I always liked them, and when I say the key competition I decided to join these forums which I must say are very well run. Huge thanks to DARKLY and Low Budget for the two keys I've already won, you guys are doing an awesome job! Well that's my hello, hopefully get to know some of you better.

Cheers!

omission

TD Admin
Welcome to our community Darren. You will be judged on what you wear, your taste in booze, what you look like, and how you act. You are now in, and whether you like it or not, you can never get out. Enjoy your stay. :)