Galaxy Note 2 replaces PC ?

Death

TD Admin
Have a watch of this dudes setup ... it is amazing ... never knew it had that much power....FYI

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Really cool Death!!

Cool, but nothing will ever replace a PC.

Depends on your classification of said device. I don't consider these "phones" to be phones because they are not built with the phone features being the primary function. It's a Mobile Computer, with phone features added.

Just look at the last 5 years of mobile development and processors, whats the next 5 years going to bring?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Really cool Death!!

Depends on your classification of said device. I don't consider these "phones" to be phones because they are not built with the phone features being the primary function. It's a Mobile Computer, with phone features added.

Just look at the last 5 years of mobile development and processors, whats the next 5 years going to bring?
Fair enough, but no amount/combination of SoC's are ever going to give me what I need. Also, I don't want a phone-style menu for computing - not in a million years. I know the market loves it because you need a new one every year or two, but my multi-year use PC will always be just that.. a PC. This is exactly why I choose Blackberry for a phone, because it does it's job as a phone and e-mail wizard the best on the market.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I remember when Razer started releasing a Tablet saying they were going to change the face of gaming.
Also around the same time that they were claiming that PC gaming is dead and we need new technology to revive it.
lol