AIDS Fuck Egon

Macido

DARKLY Regular
My fav. maps are Egon/Piranesi/Kismayo
I think a lot of people don't like the fact a level has multiple heights, more than 3 ways to a bombsite and can't memorize every spot. It calls into play a different set of improv skills with sniping and deathmatching which I prefer.
but hey, its 2014, we need to move on from dust2 at some point if we want to keep this game alive.

Fork Included

TD Admin
My fav. maps are Egon/Piranesi/Kismayo
I think a lot of people don't like the fact a level has multiple heights, more than 3 ways to a bombsite and can't memorize every spot. It calls into play a different set of improv skills with sniping and deathmatching which I prefer.
but hey, its 2014, we need to move on from dust2 at some point if we want to keep this game alive.

clearly you only play on the advantaged side of those maps to have such enthusiasm...

there are more spots sure, but only a handful of effective avenues, and it's easy enough to memorize after awhile (hell I had them figured out back in source...)

those three maps should be renamed to Egay, Piranegay, and Kisgayo.

Last edited:

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Egon is a piece of shit map, but it's not true that it's overly CT or T sided. It CAN be CT sided when the other team is filled with retards, however. It's so easy to get the bomb down at B. I don't understand what possesses people to go upper to A with the bomb.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Attempting to plant on that location in A is rarely successful, though, as I'm sure you guys are (painfully) aware.