Free game on origin

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yeah the night before Rams posted this, you were able to use it multiple times.
Lots of people I know basically claimed all the games they could.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
EA gives you a free game so that you agree to their EULA that lets them collect data on everything you own, not just the games in origin, but websites you visit, devices connected and programs you use. They then sell that info to other companies.

EA is like a creepy man in an Ice Cream truck that lures you in with your favorite flavor, only to grope you while you eat it.

:bowdown: Fuckin eh, someone reads EULA's ! Thanks a ton Cock, saved me a lot of time on this one.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
So what's to stop EA from just pulling the extra games people got? :whistle:

EDIT: Should have read this first.
"So apparently EA will honor all sales used with the exploited coupon code yesterday. In other words, they can't work out who did what," said one Twitter user, @RockCalledSteve.
:bowdown: Fuckin eh, someone reads EULA's ! Thanks a ton Cock, saved me a lot of time on this one.

LT_Clash actually told me this at a meet, after hearing about and doing the research/reading, I bailed from BF3-ME2-ME3 completely.

Rams

TD Admin
But there’s a significant difference. Valve’s policy is self-restricted to anything on your PC directly relating to its own products. EA’s is so broad that it gives the publisher permission to scan your entire hard drive, and report back absolutely anything you may have installed, and indeed when you may use it, and then pass that information on the third parties. - having 2nd thoughts now.

Rams

TD Admin
Battlefield 1942 PC free on Origin, If anyone uses origin still.

Electronic Arts giving away copies of 2002 shooter through proprietary download hub; Battlefield 3 Premium hits 2 million members, Battlefield 3 sales rise to 17 million.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
all those games are trash, i didnt even bother for free :yaoming: