Flash slap

Narf!

TD Admin
What's with the, um, slap when there's a team flash? I mean...it's disruptive -- the slap I mean. I'm getting lots of complaints about it. What about you guys?

Narf!

TD Admin
You also get slapped for a random hit on a hostie it appears. This sucks -- remove it please :D

Joker

TD Member
I'm not a fan of the slap; so many situations where I've flashed someone for like .1 or .2 seconds to get slapped into an area I was trying to avoid.

Also, please bring back the auto slay for spawn attacking; I've been getting shot up in spawn by te general populace on a semi regular basis; its just not cool.

Aside from those gripes, the server is running well: good work guys!

auron

TD Admin
Yeah, gotta go. Give damage for FF but not slap. Is slap the closest we can get to having the gun jump up like it used it?

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1253988739=Joker]
I'm not a fan of the slap; so many situations where I've flashed someone for like .1 or .2 seconds to get slapped into an area I was trying to avoid.

Also, please bring back the auto slay for spawn attacking; I've been getting shot up in spawn by te general populace on a semi regular basis; its just not cool.

Aside from those gripes, the server is running well: good work guys!
[/quote1253988739]

I concur with said persons post.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Its there get rid of it!!!

Also this whole die when u spwan attack is even gayer. In small spawns the only thing you can do to get people to move is to shoot them in the head off the bat.

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1254073647=Remy]
Its there get rid of it!!!

Also this whole die when u spwan attack is even gayer. In small spawns the only thing you can do to get people to move is to shoot them in the head off the bat.
[/quote1254073647]

Once again mani was the same, don't spawn attack.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[admin_War]

I can tune it so it doesn't slap. Or else I can write my own.

[/admin_War]

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
The only thing necessary for a team-flash fail would be the notification of who flashed who, like we had before... I'll do my best to find something like that today...