Favorite weapon names?

Evi

I'm New Here
GLAuzZI.png

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I plan to rename my stock weapons...once they release the Strange Kurki. I once saw a Scout with a Strange Boston Basher that was renamed "The Wife Beater." I saw it while playing with Dracowolf on a skial server.

I have...
Strange Crusader's Crossbow
Strange Medi-Gun
Strange Amputator
Strange Blutsauger
*Need Strange Kritz*
Strange Ubersaw

Strange Sniper Rifle
Strange SMG
*Need VALve to make Strange Kukri
*Need Strange Failsman*
Strange Jarate
Strange Bushwacka

I wonder what I'll name them.
Haha, you remember that? That was pretty fucking hilarious.

Some people come up with strange names for their weapons, it...boggles my mind. One thing that annoys me, a little, is when people rename their strange weapons to be...like a Gore Splattered Rocket Launcher, to just Rocket Launcher.

Or re-name a stock weapon "Strange Knife" -_-

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Don't be stupid and name them "Jakk's Crossbow", and "Jakk's Medi-Gun" like I've seen some people name them.

I saw a guy who was named "The Legendary Chore" and he named his sniper rifle "Chore's Own Sniper Rifle"
When I saw that, I was like :badass:
Ego much? :L

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
:fulloffuck: because darkly and Bukkake go together like bread and butter.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
I renamed my pistol the "Sandy Hook Sidearm". With a description I need to change cuz I was really high when I wrote it an fucked up. But the descriptions along the lines of " a small gun for small targets....and the occasional teacher"

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
I renamed my pistol the "Sandy Hook Sidearm". With a description I need to change cuz I was really high when I wrote it an fucked up. But the descriptions along the lines of " a small gun for small targets....and the occasional teacher"
Omg, that's amazing ahahahhahaa :thumbsup:

Baorite

BANNED
I will buy that from you if you don't change the description/title

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
I will buy that from you if you don't change the description/title
Oh, I'm not "changing my description", I was just really high when I made it so the description is currently redundant. " a small reliable caliber sidearm...." I just need to clean up the wording a bit

Baorite

BANNED
Oh, I'm not "changing my description", I was just really high when I made it so the description is currently redundant. " a small reliable caliber sidearm...." I just need to clean up the wording a bit
Oh.
Okay :'(
Now I can't offend people in game.