• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Epic Picture Thread

Dean

TD Member
1227474513666dd8.gif

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
whats the difference between pizza and a jew.....

dean the shit u get it too funny

but it should go in the NSFW thread

[quote1228319619=Remy]
figured out why Doo|ox loves the sens.[br][link={e_FILE}public/1227411811_32_FT616_n508751902_1082053_9033.jpg][img:width=99&height=120]{e_FILE}public/1227411811_32_FT616_n508751902_1082053_9033_.jpg[/img][/link][br]
[/quote1228319619]

I don't get it?!?!?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
then ur not just gay ur also an idiot oh wait ur already an idiot for thinking the Sens even have a chance

[quote1228324441=Remy]
then ur not just gay ur also an idiot oh wait ur already an idiot for thinking the Sens even have a chance
[/quote1228324441]

Listen here my ill informed Closet Contained Gutted Slut,

THere is a difference between being a fan of a particular team and lacking logical knowledge of the league they exist within. Love the Sens, but we have no chance @ the Cup this year and I have openly acknowledged that.. Hence my lack of satisfaction/excitement for this season overall.. I am more interested in watching attendance figures this year in Phoenix, Nashville, Florida, Anaheim & Atlanta. WHo will fold first? 13,000 reported attendance with 7-8,000 actually in the building won't pay the bills now bitches!

Leafs fans are Leafs fans, not hockey fans.. All the proof I need is to reference any Leafs Postgame call in show on AM640 radio after a Leafs victory with this sad sack team of misfits.

'WE CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS TEAM...' Which means, WE'LL BE ELIMINATED IN THE 2nd LAST WEEK OF THE SEASON, GET A MEDIOCRE DRAFT PICK & continue to suck a$$ for years to come...

'LETS MAKE A PACKAGE FOR A FRANCHISE PLAYER...' They must be talking about a package of commodities because I don't see ANY tradable players without No Trade Contracts...

When you get your head out of your glory hole, then we can have a rational discussion.. Until then, I hope you can mend all that ails your failing cognitive abilities.

DDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO|||||||||||||||||||||IIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Narf!

TD Admin
But you won't survive the marathon after eating that. You probably can't even walk out of the house after eating that -- it's instantaneous heart attack.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I could definately tank that... saturday, my breakfeast between my bro and I is:

- 1+1/2 pound bacon
- toast
- milk

.... followed by a shit, and the couch. BOMB.

**If you're worried about the fat, just fuck more, it helps a LOT. :)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Shit that looks SO much better then the can of tuna and cottage cheese I just had for dinner....

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-