• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

End Times | Obama is bringing Martial Law to America in 2014!

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Now you're gonna make me re-watch the obama deception and zeitgeist. Time to buy tinfoil, ammo, canned food, liquor, and take it all in my truck to the militia meeting.

Seriously though, I love conspiracy theorists. Too fun to mess with. I just think it's hilarious to say that people incapable of running a country well are actually scheming masterminds. I mean, to say that the people who need to shut down the government to fix our budget are evil geniuses plotting to control the country is laughable. There's no way that he government could ever control "the people" because the government IS "the people"

All I know is, on my property, if you come in through the window, you leave in a bodybag.

I'mma give my liver a break now.

Fork Included

TD Admin
EDIT: ohh this is a compilation

EDIT EDIT:
This video is a cake! A nice bait and switch. They pull you in with some serious mojo and then BAM, turns out it’s all about dem Christians. That Christians are gonna be targeted and that you should buy up guns.

A hidden agenda for a hidden agenda.

Furthermore, one thing to keep in mind is the fragility of the human organism. Remember that at the end of the day we are living in a world of predators. For a long time people have thought themselves at the top, right until they’ve started studying virus and bacterial infections. Maybe the US government stumbled on to some serious shit that will wipe the planet, but instead of freaking people out they started pre-planning.

Who fucking knows?

All I know is.. ya’ll better know how to make a basic campfire and catch wildlife with your bare hands.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
they got invisibility suits and child soldiers (certified serial killers) now, here's some fun facts

Penis size: What's normal, what's not?

The fear that your penis looks too small or is too small to satisfy your partner during sex is a common fear. But a number of studies have shown that most men who think their penises are too small actually have normal-sized penises. Similarly, studies suggest than many men have an exaggerated idea of what constitutes "normal" penis size. Consider that:
  • The average penis measures somewhere between 3 and 5 inches (or about 8 to 13 centimeters) when not erect, and between 5 and 7 inches (13 to 18 centimeters) when erect.
  • A penis is considered abnormally small only if it measures less than 3 inches (or about 7 centimeters) when erect, a condition called micropenis.