• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

DGN Clan Split?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
You guys want to start shooting each other? Then make a different clan, play by yourselves, don't involve the rest of us. Play on your own channels, etc. I'm not going to play with you guys on the same server, while you are in my clan only to be shot due to faggotry. If we cross paths as different clans, then it's on. But same clan with retarded team killing, ruins the game, ruins the fun. Like it's not enough when we get killed by hackers, or spawn campers, now gotta worry about our own clan mates? AIDS

Figure it out...

Here is SB telling me to watch my back cause he will kill me in game next time he sees me. Until you guys pick your sides or stop this nonsense, I'm not going in a server with either Shortbus nor Steve or anyone else who is hopping on the bandwagon while still in the DGN clan.

sbfag.jpg

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I was literally like 2 man in the clan. I'm staying. I do agree upon forming a "bad men" clan separately.

I will shit brix if my own clanmate intentionally TK's me, and you don't want to make me mad.

What we can do is enforce a similar policy to our CS servers, TK intentionally and you're out.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
wow
You guys want to start shooting each other? Then make a different clan, play by yourselves, don't involve the rest of us. Play on your own channels, etc. I'm not going to play with you guys on the same server, while you are in my clan only to be shot due to faggotry. If we cross paths as different clans, then it's on. But same clan with retarded team killing, ruins the game, ruins the fun. Like it's not enough when we get killed by hackers, or spawn campers, now gotta worry about our own clan mates? AIDS

Figure it out...

Here is SB telling me to watch my back cause he will kill me in game next time he sees me. Until you guys pick your sides or stop this nonsense, I'm not going in a server with either Shortbus nor Steve or anyone else who is hopping on the bandwagon while still in the DGN clan.

View attachment 351
Have I ever killed you Low Budget? Nope.

#1 This thead is dumb and gay. Rules are not the answer to this - like 47 said on mumble last night this is a element of the game. Carebearing is not the answer.

#2 - I ain't on no 'side' with shorty :P he makes and fights his own battles.

#3 - Last I checked it was brades who killed me last, for no reason, while we were on a 8 DGN man raid to boulder. I DIDN'T take revenge and instead Brades and I brokered a peace - which is still being upheld until he kills me again. At that point its WW3.

#4 - The ingame 'beef' me and remy have is our own bizness - and I think we are both enjoying it lol(we keep the peace when shit gets real and enemies are around)

Lol budget I love how you are the only one crying about this. Grow some balls - THIS IS THE FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALPSE BRO. HAVEN'T YOU EVER WATCHED WALKING DEAD? LOTS OF FF LOLOL.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
It's part of the game to PVP when you are fighting enemies, someone not in your clan. But intentional TKing from your clan is just gay. That's all I'm saying.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I killed you yesterday because of your stupid fucken trolling. Only other person I've killed is Steve because he killed me on purpose. I guess you forget about killing Remy yesterday to get his gun. I've abused you in mumble? LOL ok... everyone is sick of your trolling on mumble.

You got banned from the forums for constant trolling, now you're banned from mumble. Take a fucken hint.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Someone tells me LBs crying in the forums, cant say im surprised.

Only going to post/look here once since my account is banned anyways by you cocksuckers.

You claim people are intentionally tking meanwhile BRADES has the most of those by far out of anything, keep riding that dick of his. Its pretty clear here who calls the shots here eh LB?|

He abused me multiple times in MUMBLE randomly/for nothing and what was done about that? Absolutely nothing.

You keep talking about not killing clanmates meanwhile youre sucking the dick of the only person who is intentionally killing people. Solid logic, retard.

Money must be good since certain people get bys and what not eh LB? Youre too worried about your online image that you dont do anything to uphold the rules/peace or even speak up so you just hop on the first dick that swings your way and hold tight.

Hows that saying go, sheeps gonna sheep?​

quote from shortbus

Rams

TD Admin
"last i checked i asked you a while ago to delete my forum account altogether.

you guys can continue to keep sucking eachothers dicks because nothing has changed. same old scumbags trolling the forums, acting innocent and the rest of the sheep follow. nothing new here." - shortbus and he comes back on the forums sad.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
I dont intend on killing anyone on TD. Steve and I had our beef but its all in good fun.

Shortbus is just stupid he killed me for some retarded reason cause brades hammered him and I killed some random guy and took his M4. I killed him back so in my books were are even. I wont go out of my way to kill him, same with steve at this point.

I agree with LB that if we are playing as a clan play together, if we want to kill each other we can each have a character not in the clan to do this. Killing each other when there is an actual firefight is just stupid. There is a time and place for playing against each other.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I dont intend on killing anyone on TD. Steve and I had our beef but its all in good fun.

Shortbus is just stupid he killed me for some retarded reason cause brades hammered him and I killed some random guy and took his M4. I killed him back so in my books were are even. I wont go out of my way to kill him, same with steve at this point.

I agree with LB that if we are playing as a clan play together, if we want to kill each other we can each have a character not in the clan to do this. Killing each other when there is an actual firefight is just stupid. There is a time and place for playing against each other.

We went friendly as soon as there was fresh prey available to rape.

Solution to infighting: War.