• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Debt money system

Hey, I haven't been here awhile and I miss you guys.

Who are you going to vote for and why. They're all dush, I know!

We are controled by the bankers. If you didn't know that then I'll tell you all about it!

Oh, don't pay your taxes! Make us a good country again.

....Jack Layton looks honest?....

thomastronics

TD Member
I don't vote.
Uneducated voting is just as dangerous as not voting. IMO
But jack is an old geezer.
I was on youtube and he was one of the advertising videos.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
I like the fact Green Party has "Legalize and tax marijuana" on their 2012-13 budget.

NDP and Liberal are both against usage based billing of the internet.

Harper Government wants to blow money fast buying stealth bombers and give us a fitness tax credit worth a measly 50 bucks. When he's done whatever he's going to do, taxes will have to be increased to pay off the enormous debt he is accruing every day.

i'd vote for the party who legalizes and taxes weed cocaine heroin speed and whatever else people sniff up their nose, i am getting tired of low lifes getting obscenely rich of the shit, tax and regulate for the win.

thomastronics

TD Member
I prefer to buy weed off dealers.
You don't get taxed lol.
If you legalize drugz it may eliminate the enticement of it being "illegal".
Isn't there a country with legalized drugs?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I think drugs are small issues when compared to federal/provincial tax, income tax, defense, health care, education, etc. Also, I think they're all fucking crooks, we have the scam-HST locked for 5 years anyway, and there will only be MORE tax with ANYONE we vote. So really, I don't give a fuck.

Canada's always been a big pussy, waiting to get fucked. And the pakies are sure doing a great job at that, so why should I care for this piece of shit... I'm growing up, becoming somebody, and I'm going to fuck Canada too, then leave. Straight.

dead mike

[quote1303928912=ThomasTronics]
I prefer to buy weed off dealers.
You don't get taxed lol.
If you legalize drugz it may eliminate the enticement of it being "illegal".
Isn't there a country with legalized drugs?
[/quote1303928912]

AFAIK, being a drug dealer does not entitle you to avoid paying taxes. The government simply has to send an auditor to look at your house, maybe go through the trash on the curb for receipts, look at the car in the driveway, they can have a fairly good idea of what your expenditures are. If they are more then reported income, your fucked.

BJ where you gonna go after your done fucking Canada?????

crojon

I'm New Here
BJ, dont you want children like yourself growing up with the same opportunities you had? not even that, this country is set up so nicely for the minority, hence the reason were getting "fucked"

edit: vote harper, he kept canada nice during the recession, and wants cool fighter jets to stop bitches from trying to touch our shit. BEEEEEEEEEM

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1303937256=Steve]
typical immigrant attitude.

[/quote1303937256]
What's that, that I want the best for me and fuck everyone else? That's the very founding principle of the USA, is it not? I don't see the problem here...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1303942278=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1303937256=Steve]

[/quote1303937256]
What's that, that I want the best for me and fuck everyone else? That's the very founding principle of the USA, is it not? I don't see the problem here...
[/quote1303942278]

hahahaha

true say +1

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1303958595=Steve]
[quote1303942278=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1303937256=Steve]

[/quote1303937256]
[/quote1303942278]

hahahaha

true say +1
[/quote1303958595]
:D One love!

BJ you clearly don't understand the meaning of community. If you did, you'd understand that IN a community what's best for the whole improves the standard of living for the individuals. All I can say is we wouldn't have universal health care without the Liberal party.

A smart man once said: "BE the change you want to SEE in the world." you can't just move to another country, shit in that one like you shit in this one and expect the government to rub your fucking vagina for it.

I almost voted Harper then I realized I have absolutely nothing to thank the Conservatives for so fuck them all.

ps. You better all think and vote or I swear to every fucking god that exists I'm gonna find you and smear shit all over your doorknobs and in the wheel wells of your cars and you'll be fucking driving around wondering where the fuck that shit smell is coming from and it'll drive you nuts I promise you

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1304259677=CroJon]
vote harper, he kept canada nice during the recession, and wants cool fighter jets to stop bitches from trying to touch our shit. BEEEEEEEEEM
[/quote1304259677]
This

dead mike

harper got us through recession eh?

http://youtu.be/qItqs4HO6hc

Good luck with him getting us through the next decade without hurting when the government is broke and will literally have nothing to show for it.

65 overpriced already obsolete single engine stealth bombers eh.... I think we would do a lot better putting some cash into a much larger well trained infantry then some BS airplanes. I would also feel a lot better knowing there is 500-1000 more Canadian Soldiers at the base around the corner ready to defend, then having a couple bombers rusting that can destroy the whole city in a couple hours.

Overall I think we would do a lot better economically with an improved public health care system, and supporting more young people getting a good education, securing higher salaries at home and who can effectively represent our collective best interests abroad. This "big stick" diplomacy Harper seems to be supporting is ignorant of history and will backfire.

EDIT: at the very least everyone here should be voting NDP so we can have our motherfucking unlimited Internets and play our games in peace.