• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Darkly toronto application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghora

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s):Ghora
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41762777
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: nope
Real First Name: Devin
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #1
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to be a darkly tf2 admin because i've been playing on the servers for 3 years i've enjoyed my time on the servers.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes i do
Do you have a mic? yes i do
Are you in good standing with the community? yes i am
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes i am

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
i need to re name my self to Ghora thats my tf2 name

You can't actually re-name yourself manually. You need to ask Low Budget/Shotgun Jesus to do that for you, unfortunately Shotgun Jesus is missing and the whole community believes he's dead, so you'll have to send a message to Low Budget with the Inbox feature on the forums.

As for your application, I don't have much to say since I haven't met you before, except to have an active presence which will help us to know you better so we can get a firmer grasp of who you are. Best of luck on the application, but for now I'm staying neutral.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
+.5 for me
I've seen you on server #1 a ton. You're good to talk to and a pretty optimistic guy. Although I'm still not sure your ready to become a mod yet.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Uhh. I personally haven't seen you on the servers but that is not a bad thing. However, your moderator application looks like it was thrown together in 2 seconds! It is very short, the grammar isn't correct, and it makes me think if you won't apply yourself to a simple mod app how will I know you will in-game?

Also,
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to be a darkly tf2 admin because ive been playing on the servers for 3 years ive injoyed my time on the servers.

You have enjoyed your time? What kind of reason is that.

In the end, right more! Apply yourself!

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
+.5 cool guy, would like to see more rule enforcement though :/

tumblr_n0s97j30AS1s8yubro6_500.gif
Just thought I'd reference Space Dandy because of your new sig.

As for your application, Ghora as much as I'd like to give you a +1 your chat logs prove that you're not ready to become a moderator. Your messages are literally only "!tp", "!fp", and your trade messages, I saw no rule enforcement at all and not even any conversations. You can't expect to become a moderator if you're not going to take this seriously by not doing your job, not to mention your reason to become a moderator is 1 sentence.

-1. (http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/60552)

Status
Not open for further replies.