DARKLY frag videos / clips

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm fucking around with video editing now and trying to improve my skillz so I'm looking for clips to edit!

If you have a sick multi-kill, round, knife, or funny occurrence from the pub you want made into COTD request it here!

include the following:
-Date
-Map
-brief explanation of what happened
-when approximately it happened on the map
-music request if you have one for the clip

scrimfags, if you have something from a scrim or a few scrims you want chopped up into a frag video post the demo here, or SRCTV.dem if K-Daddy's pub auto records!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
July 8th 11:30/12 - Egon
I went on a Rampage 32-6? should be some good footage.

I'd like to make some vids, is there any way i can get the demos too?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'll do the work for changing to right handed if you request it on your clips. Normally I will continue to do lefty.

Newfags don't remember lefty only beta cs

Any1 experienced in Adobe After Effect who would possibly put together a sexy 3D-Darkly Logo I can throw on the beginning of these vids?

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
Is this TD members only or can any one who plays regularly make the request :) had a pretty funny galil mowdown at long A today d2 today maybe ill try to get some good clips rollin

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Shotgun, can you please pull pira,egon, and attrocity from tonight approx 1am friday morning

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Ok, I'll do it in the morning. Unfortunately, all the demos asked for here (from before the server switch) were lost :cry:

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
Could you also pull cpl mill from around 7-8pm last night the 26th if you don't mind please and thanks : D

on top of that one could I also get frost at like 7 pm on the 27th would be stellar aahha we blocked heines into a corner and he was trippn :P haha would be great to get a hold of!