• No

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

BOT Snake

TD Admin
Hey Darkly !

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 2 and is very excited to play it when it gets released on Friday. I'm a hardcore fan. Anyone else play? :happylurk:

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
If it's anything as difficult as the first, I'll probably get it. It's a REALLY hard game to speedrun.

BOT Snake

TD Admin

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Most of my console fag friends have been playing this, looks kinda fun but I haven't played the first one so I'll be passing on this one.

DatGuy

TD Member
waiting for my key from green man gaming, should be in today or tomorrow...

Zacky, you don't need to know the first game to play this one....its not that narrative heavy at all.

personally I think you are bitching out of the challenge the game provides
:yaoming:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker

Well, that was my second point but I didn't want to say it.
I'm too lazy for these kinds of games, I can't even bring myself to finish Torchlight 2, and thats a piece of piss!

BOT Snake

TD Admin
waiting for my key from green man gaming, should be in today or tomorrow...

Zacky, you don't need to know the first game to play this one....its not that narrative heavy at all.

:yaoming:

You're getting it for free?!!
Well, that was my second point but I didn't want to say it.

I'm too lazy for these kinds of games, I can't even bring myself to finish Torchlight 2, and thats a piece of piss!
Well, this game is satisfying once you figure out how to defeat a some boss or level! I played the first and demon souls and got really hooked in it! I just wish the multiplayer system was better.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Games epic so far, been taking my time and I'm only like level 90 though. Working on clearing the Iron Keep just now, also joined the Brotherhood of Blood for some pvp. Been saving my boss souls for the boss weapons too and some of them are pretty cool, Greatsword OP though.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I have the game but I'm really not used to the controls using the keyboard and mouse. I keep using spells and items unintentionally. So, I ordered an XBOX360 controller and will start playing when it arrives. :-)

What's a good PVP level? I'm thinking of building a STR/VIT build.

DatGuy

TD Member
I have the game but I'm really not used to the controls using the keyboard and mouse. I keep using spells and items unintentionally. So, I ordered an XBOX360 controller and will start playing when it arrives. :-)

What's a good PVP level? I'm thinking of building a STR/VIT build.

Im rocking a STR/VIT build right now at level 84, haven't had any issues with invaders so far....

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
I've been invaded a few times inside Belfry Luna, although I did join the covenant there which I think had something to do with it even though I wasn't wearing the ring. It's kinda like the Rat King Covenant in the Grave of Saints, if you join it and wear the ring you can force people to invade your world as Grey Spirits... except with the Bell Keepers, you wear the ring and invade people who are trespassing in the bell tower.

But yeah I've yet to be invaded by a dark spirit who's an actual player, I'm only like level 90 though so maybe invasions will start at around 125-135 :shrug: