• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED dAmaAge343 YOLO ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be a snitch and all but i started getting complaints from other players. He's been on the server(in and out after i told him he was being reported) and one of the many things he said to another player was "youfaggotcocksucker COD noob get the fuck out of your spawn" hes also used the term Nigger and other offensive terms multiple times. Warning him worked at first but i think he realized i wasnt an admin xD so . . .

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Show me some screen-shots or something and I'll be happy to help. Even of your chat if he's using racist terms (show console).

I've seen this behavior before from him. Extended to a Month. On second thought, I found something more interesting...let's wait.
@OP *Holy shit, why the fuck did you use Alt Characters for your forum name*
Don't make Ban Appeals on behalf of anyone, you're new, some of these idiots you won't want to associate with. If you don't know their story, don't bother saying anything, just ignore them and let trolls rant as they please.

Enough with the spam posts, put everything you want on one post...per post.

Can someone lock this? Shotgun Jesus

Edit: Google hates me.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Don't make Ban Appeals on behalf of anyone, you're new, some of these idiots you won't want to associate with. If you don't know their story, don't bother saying anything, just ignore them and let trolls rant as they please.
It was a ban request..not an appeal.
He said appeal by mistake.

well, i dont know why im being banned but, if you said the next offense was much longer i got a next offense for you. I dont know how he got back on but...he did and him and his racist friends really love to use the term "nigga"

well, i dont know why im being banned but, if you said the next offense was much longer i got a next offense for you. I dont know how he got back on but...he did and him and his racist friends really love to use the term "Leroy"
Joe Barbaro once said
Holy shit what a fucking disappointment.

Post on another section of the forums, stop posting in this thread before you really get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.