Toronto Darkly CS:S No AWP/Auto + FF on

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Can we please turn all-talk off? It seems to be on by default, every map change. It's really screwing things up. Thank you.

EDIT:
Also - can we please remove all of the non-popular maps? We just lost a lot of guys because of it.

For now, until people realize our server's back, can we leave the popular maps open?

- Dust2
- Season
- Russka
- Contra
- Office
- Inferno
- Piranesi
- de_cpl_mill
- I'll think of more.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Turned it off, but when I was playing with a bunch of the TD derps everyone loved it. I think it was a big contributing factor in getting the server full and staying full. Was fun.

:shrug:

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
I love the All talk on.
But there's a limit. I suggest to deactivate it when we have 10-12 players.

But let it on when we do a CSS TD Night ;)

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
All talk gets everyone to feel like a community, not just a server. People love it on? Especially when there's me and some other peeps. People come to server, and stay for me

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
It depends on who's on. Today, it's only been me, with Rams in spec. A bunch of old timers came on and we had some really good games, so we wanted to keep it legit. I think as long as it's not full of TD, alltalk should be off, so people can play normally.

My rationale is if there's a bunch of TD on to have a good old time, a vote takes 2 seconds. Whereas if there's a bunch of randoms on to play some good cs, the vote must be done every map to keep shit going :/

We're still very fragile, so small shit can make people leave.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
It depends on who's on. Today, it's only been me, with Rams in spec. A bunch of old timers came on and we had some really good games, so we wanted to keep it legit. I think as long as it's not full of TD, alltalk should be off, so people can play normally.

My rationale is if there's a bunch of TD on to have a good old time, a vote takes 2 seconds. Whereas if there's a bunch of randoms on to play some good cs, the vote must be done every map to keep shit going :/

We're still very fragile, so small shit can make people leave.
Yeah? Well I think you're a poopy head!

iSeize

TD Admin
We should re-vamp the map pool. Get rid of any maps that pose the risk of killing the server, and mostly keep the crowd favorites. Sucks when nuke comes on and ruins the mood. ppl just leave and dont even RTV.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
We should re-vamp the map pool. Get rid of any maps that pose the risk of killing the server, and mostly keep the crowd favorites. Sucks when nuke comes on and ruins the mood. ppl just leave and dont even RTV.

+1

iSeize

TD Admin
only about 25 maps are there to be chosen from when nominating. ill post which ones.

cobble
office
dust
season
frost
contra
kismayo
Pira
Nightfever
prodigy (why?)
egon
compound(?)
mill,
train,
egon_td
inferno
russka
strike
LTP
atrocity
chateau

There are only 3 pages of maps to nominate from, admins can pick from 5. not trying to sound like a dick, but why does this happen when there are a million maps on the stats page http://darkly.gameme.com/maps/css with maps like final solution, trading, greene, boston, etc.