[CS:GO] Admin Application: TD| TooBaKeD

TooBaKeD

TD Member
In-Game Name:TooBaKeD
Steam ID_1:12252522
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Just TD
Real First Name:Reed
Which DARKLY CS:GO Servers Do You Play On: Try to get around to all of them (Mostly Toronto ones)
Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: Its my time to SHINE!!!

Do you have a working mic? Yea
How often do you play CS:GO: hour or two a day
Hey everyone, saw that there was an opening for an admin for CSGO so i tohught id try my luck. There has been countless times where I have been in the server and a hacker popped in, or ppl not following the rules. Even today (9/8/12) we had a guy in the server that was team killing everyone and there was no admin in the server. I play mostly during mid-day waiting between classes, and most times there are no admins on. I think I could help fix this problem and keep DARKLY servers a great place for all of us to play on. Before applying, I read the admin pre recs and I think I can with hold all the standards that we are looking for in an admin.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
While I have no say in what goes on CS:GO Admin wise...
I will let you know that there is an application format which can be found here.
Please apply using that.

btRiLLa

DARKLY Regular
A fellow blazer. Even though you are a TD member -- I've yet to see you in-game. Maybe we play at different times?

TooBaKeD

TD Member
well I have been mia the past couple of months, I built a pc and I am having a world of trouble with it. Already had to send a hard-drive back and get a new one. now my graphics card is fucking up and have to send that in and get a new one. So I cant wait til everything is fixed!!!! Then ill be around much more.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
We need to see you around a bit more. We have more servers now which means you need to up your play time even more than before. No hard feelings.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i know, sooo few active admins. "active" is the key word here.

TooBaKeD

TD Member
Its all good no hard feeling i just saw there was an opening so i thought id try. It just seems when i play during the day there are no admins on.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
ohh yeah, man, the more the merrier, if u ask me.