ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: TD| KtS

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
I remember the shit you speak of shortbus and I just want to clear it up. That was resolved as well as found out to be pure speculation. KtS has been a valued member of our community as she continues to support our CSGO pub. Plain and simple.

I know this because she's one of the few that logs more time than me and still sports a TD tag on a regular basis.

Pure speculation?

How so, when i was in the game, on his team when he attempted to talk to cerberus (revealing other' position) while cerb was the only one alive on the opposite team.

Yah, im sure there was a legit explanation for that. At this rate, im surprised he isnt part of the bha or whatever it is now.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Im going to drop this altogether because i dont think this is about exposing a cocksucker anymore. It seems some of you have ulterior motives and are trying extremely hard to hide the fact that the cocksucker in question has ghosted and denied it "in the past" which makes it totally irrelevant now.

Enjoy playing with cheaters, oh and cerberus too.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Im going to drop this altogether because i dont think this is about exposing a cocksucker anymore. It seems some of you have ulterior motives and are trying extremely hard to hide the fact that the cocksucker in question has ghosted and denied it "in the past" which makes it totally irrelevant now.

Enjoy playing with cheaters, oh and cerberus too.

Regardless of whether or not this incident occurred, is all this name calling necessary? She is already a TD member, have the common decency of showing some respect? I'm not asking you to like her or love her but fuck, we're all on the same team here...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Regardless of whether or not this incident occurred, is all this name calling necessary? She is already a TD member, have the common decency of showing some respect? I'm not asking you to like her or love her but fuck, we're all on the same team here...

shut up faggot

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
4.gif
Why can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends...

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
shut up faggot

This, this is my troll god. His troll style is different than mine. I play dumb troll, Steve plays angry troll. In the end, we get the same result, butt hurt people, but the path we take is very different.

I'm a better person for knowing you, Stephen.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
The secret to my power is that I take the power of every troll I ban.

Back on topic:give GayTS admin, and if she hasn't banned 50 hackers/racists/cock suckers by Jan 1then revoke it.

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
The secret to my power is that I take the power of every troll I ban.

Back on topic:give GayTS admin, and if she hasn't banned 50 hackers/racists/cock suckers by Jan 1then revoke it.

You just fucked yourself with this one.