ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Ok, I know 'bumping' or whatever is lame and annoying, but so are TKers in our servers.

I am looking for revised opinions now that it has been a year or so. I am looking for serious +1's and opinions of why not etc.

Thanks.

kts

TD Admin
+1...although sometimes I feel like you would ban/kick people with no hesitation, like people being angry and shit, it's cs. That stuff happens, however i agree with the racism and team KILLERS. It's difficult when there are so many silly people though...
Go zoid!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Fair point KTS, but all bans are to be posted in the Admin/Ban Section (not the public forum, scroll down admins!) anyway (lazy admins have not been doing so..........) so everything can be reviewed if necessary.

Taylor Sith

TD Member
+1...although sometimes I feel like you would ban/kick people with no hesitation, like people being angry and shit, it's cs. That stuff happens, however i agree with the racism and team KILLERS. It's difficult when there are so many silly people though...
Go zoid!!

people say the same thing about me

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Go zoid!!
I dont care for banning, if you are worried, don't do it. I just want to be able to mute, swap, and kick (maybe a 10 min kick for TKers or something)
Either way, CSGO will be dead before this happens.

EDIT:
people say the same thing about me
GET YOUR OWN THREAD!

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
his application was made over 1 year ago and he's still not given admin? THE SERVER CAN ONLY BENEFIT FROM MORE ACTIVE ADMINS

why would you allow someone to join TD that you don't trust with the "overwhelming" power to kick/ban tkers and afks as well as keep the teams balanced?

a CIA agent would not wait this long for approval/denial and all he wants is the ability to make the server more enjoyable

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
his application was made over 1 year ago and he's still not given admin? THE SERVER CAN ONLY BENEFIT FROM MORE ACTIVE ADMINS

why would you allow someone to join TD that you don't trust with the "overwhelming" power to kick/ban tkers and afks as well as keep the teams balanced?

a CIA agent would not wait this long for approval/denial and all he wants is the ability to make the server more enjoyable
Will never be admin...

Taylor Sith

TD Member
I dont care for banning, if you are worried, don't do it. I just want to be able to mute, swap, and kick (maybe a 10 min kick for TKers or something)
Either way, CSGO will be dead before this happens.

EDIT:

GET YOUR OWN THREAD!

I have one corky.... read the forums

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Don't be butthurt. The reason we're so strenous in our process is because we want quality people who will get along, stick for a long time, and represent our community in a great way. This is why we attract people here, like you. This is also why we keep growing, every day.

Forum talk is forum talk, most of us are friends for a long time already, so it's easy to say we're all assholes. But we're assholes that like to have fun :)

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
Don't be butthurt. The reason we're so strenous in our process is because we want quality people who will get along, stick for a long time, and represent our community in a great way. This is why we attract people here, like you. This is also why we keep growing, every day.

Forum talk is forum talk, most of us are friends for a long time already, so it's easy to say we're all assholes. But we're assholes that like to have fun :)
I understand and agree with this. But one would think after making it through the lengthy membership process they would be allowed to admin a video game server. I'm sure giving all TD members admin would benefit the server far more than the rare one who abuses it (which can be easily revoked).

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
And to add; I've yet to meet a single TD member without admin privilege who would do anything but better the server with it.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I see your point, and I to an extent I can agree with it. However, we've tried this, and you'd be surprised how much one bad admin can affect a gaming population. You never quite realize how many new faces you can have on a server, and first impressions are everything. There's a lot of servers out there, and for you to click "Mark this server as a favourite" takes a lot to do, and very little to prevent you from doing so.

And I realize some of us are a little sentimental, but after a decade (literally, this year is a decade) together, babying this community into what it is now, man... it's tough lol

EDIT: Thanks for the compliments, we do have great admins, I think. As for Zoidberg, I've already said he deserves it.