ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: Dr. Zoidberg

Discussion in 'Toronto Darkly Membership Applications' started by Dr. Zoidberg, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old. Therefore, it is better than any of the shit that gets posted nowadays.
  1. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

In-Game Name: Dr. Zoidberg
    Steam ID: blunttastic420
    Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: WTF
    Real First Name: Greg
    Which DARKLY CS:GO Servers Do You Play On: Toronto Darkly CS:GO | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | darkly.ca (or any with players currently in the server)
    Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: i would like to be an admin to help regulate racist/un-called for bullying and to help darkly be a player friendly server.
    also to help remove cheaters/hackers/players who do not do objectives/TKers.
    and usually when i play there are no admins present to help with these issues.
    i would mustly just like to keep darkly a friendly place for all players to come and improve their gaming abilities.
    Do you have a working mic? yes
    How often do you play CS:GO? as much as i can. (3-4 days a week, sometimes more, depending on work)
    Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? i usually play the most in the evening on weekdays, and in the morning/afternoon on weekends.

Thank you for reviewing my application.
  2. TurboTaco

TurboTaco TD Admin

I have a bias on the single fact you were a former WTF member. Not sayin ur a bad chap but i have trust issues and having you lurk td member forums seems iffy.

Maybe others dont feel the same way. Trust comes with time. Good luck either way
  3. Steve

Steve TD Admin | Bacon

This! we are glad to have you around, post regularly on the forums and stick around in game!
  4. 47

47 TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper

WTF aside, i see u in game all the time. ur a solid regular, but i dont "know u, know u". bro up with all the members = success

edit: i aint even gonna discriminate against WTF ppl, 99% if them are good ppl and are unaware of the beef.
    Shotgun Jesus likes this.
  5. Steve

Steve TD Admin | Bacon

More than one post on the forums also = success :D
  6. 47

ya man, if gonna be admin, u have to be everywhere and see everything, be active on forums and have mad ppl in your friends, so they can report shitfags to u. we r not just random adminfags, we are all connected and work as a collective consciousness !
  7. zackychuu

zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker

Sounding freakishly like the Borg.
  8. Low Budget

Low Budget DGN Staff Staff Member

Yes you are right, a lot of them are oblivious to the history here. And all they should know is there is one person and one person alone to blame for this "beef" and that is the infamous manchild. He is also responsible for a series of smear campaigns against us, brainwashing his community to despise us. That being said, not a single fuck was given about them back then, and not a single fuck is given about them today.

Zoidberg, good to have you here. Stick around. Be active on both the forums and servers, get to know everyone, and if we gain your trust and feel you are a good fit, you will get your admin.
  9. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

well i'm mostly here to game and have fun. i've never been big on forums. and i dropped WTF a long time ago and have been only in darkly since. but i just dont randomly add people to my friends because i see most of you in the servers anyhow. but you can feel free to add me if it makes a difference. and i come to this site all the time i just dont troll and post nonsense unrelated to having fun on your server.
    and whatever "beef" you have between WTF has nothing to do with me and i honestly don't care. im here to have fun with my fellow gamers and i just applied because i figured i could help keep your servers clean.
    either way, good gaming guys. and i hope to see you in DARKLY soon =D
    Shotgun Jesus likes this.
  10. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

PS i dropped WTF the day steve randomly kicked me serveral times for having the tag (me being unaware of your disputes) and haven't worn the tag since
  11. iCe

iCe TD Admin

hahhaha steve <3
  12. Leroy

Leroy 2012 Troll of the Year

But then again, steve randomly kicks me...
  13. 47

WTF|Leroy ...
  14. iSeize

iSeize TD Admin

That's great to hear Dr. Z! Puts our tensions at ease. Unless you're...A SPY!
  15. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

WTF isn't smart enough for espionage. i have been working on all the lovely tips you gents have thrown my way. roach was helping me with kicking/muting serveral players today not foloowing rules. you guys are awesome. keep up the good work. you've got a good thing going here and i would love to be a part of it and help keep it that way! =D
    Khârn the Betrayer likes this.
  16. btRiLLa

btRiLLa DARKLY Regular

I just registered on the forums and picked up CS:GO and I can vouch for Dr. Zoidbergs friendliness and character. Doesn't mean much, but he is definitely a cool guy!
  17. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

I'm not sure i know you, but thank you anyhow! =D
  18. btRiLLa

btRiLLa DARKLY Regular

Played a couple times on the server with ya' -- no worries, didn't expect you to know the name. Just a friendly +1 :)
  19. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg TD Admin

awesome, i need more people to back me up =( considering i play with %90 of you CS:S and CS:GO guys and i hav always done nothing but help clean up your servers (msging admins when cheaters/spammers/douchebags/TKers take over, but most of the time there are no admins available to help out and people end up backing out of the server. so simple admin percs would be greatly appreciated (on my honour i will not abuse my powers [unless you give me laser eyes, in that case, everyone is fucked.])
  20. TurboTaco

TurboTaco TD Admin

Dr. Z, you seem like a decent guy and I am all for you gettin admin if you put in your share of time n dedication.

Until the day you receive that bonerific PM letting you know you're an admin, hang tight and keep playin n postin n chattin n staying in a +'ve light here with DGN.

Again, Good Luck mate
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old. Therefore, it is better than any of the shit that gets posted nowadays.