• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED cocksucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoottomaim

BANNED
# 2599 14 "Shy Guy 1919" STEAM_1:0:42859792 14:20 73 0 active 80000
talking foreverrrrrr about shit, and when asked to talk he brings up americans...?
LOL
youngbull's got the deets if u need him. he had to put up with him the most.
bombs planted in the other bombsite and he walks around in loops talking into the mic "where's the bomb? where's the bobm?" and pretends he doesn't know how to play when he has a gold phoenix coin :/.
ty

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
ok mate, you've got to chiiiilll mang. the server would be empty if you could ban.

You have to handle things with a bit more discretion and psychology.

Appreciate all the work but take your foot off the throttle.

shoottomaim

BANNED
aphy is a witness too if you need one. oh, also, if you want me to record i can't; fps is so shit xD.
ok mate, you've got to chiiiilll mang. the server would be empty if you could ban.

You have to handle things with a bit more discretion and psychology.

Appreciate all the work but take your foot off the throttle.

he's killing the server man. hard enough to get it started when i had to play on 6 people for 3 hours this morning.
also, alright, it's just annoying becaues he's been doing it for 2 maps now and it's pissing everyone off.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I appreciate it, I try to deflect. I find 50% of the time trolls troll 90% of the time. Don't feed the trolls.

usually, I don't ban these guys, I either silently mute them (they dont' know), or inject some humour.

Point the attention to yourself, oh you don't like americans? Im an american, lets have a laugh

oh you don't like black people? i'm black, lets have a laugh.

It's strategy, be smarter than the troll

shoottomaim

BANNED
I appreciate it, I try to deflect. I find 50% of the time trolls troll 90% of the time. Don't feed the trolls.

usually, I don't ban these guys, I either silently mute them (they dont' know), or inject some humour.

Point the attention to yourself, oh you don't like americans? Im an american, lets have a laugh

oh you don't like black people? i'm black, lets have a laugh.

It's strategy, be smarter than the troll

liroy, why the fuck don't you play csgo. if you played every day the server would be so much easier to start up :P.
the lag has gotten better too, no more random lag spikes Low Budget OG buckshot jr

EDIT: he is now team attacking

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
well, thats different, team attacking is an offense.

So what I do is warn extremely sternly.

then kick, then if he returns, ban 24 hours, then if he still insists, perm

most dummies figure it out quick.

I play csgo competitive. playing at 29ping is an unbelievable thing now, and I also trade grind.

shoottomaim

BANNED
well, thats different, team attacking is an offense.

So what I do is warn extremely sternly.

then kick, then if he returns, ban 24 hours, then if he still insists, perm

most dummies figure it out quick.

I play csgo competitive. playing at 29ping is an unbelievable thing now, and I also trade grind.

i'm not admin lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.