[CLOSED] LIS73R - Application 4 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): < `ᴌiى7ƹᴙº¹ - LIS73R "I Don't know why the 7&S are switched cant fix it weird.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12941199
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Synnd.org
Real First Name: Nicholas
Favorite Games: Counter-Strike Source - COD - NHL 10-11-12
Interests: Hockey, Baseball, Racing, Dirtbikes, RC Cars
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
I want to join because I have been playing in this community server for over a year now, I really come to like the atmosphere by having the opportunity to connect with alot of the local members threw scrims, vent and pub on a regular basis.

YES/NO Questions:
Do you have a minimum of 3 months on the server with at least 100 hours of play? - Yes!
Are you active on the forums? - Trying to make it a habbit.
Do you have a mic? - Yes indeedy
Are you in good standing with the community? - Yes, just NOT those [WTF] Fags!
Are you at least 18 years of age? - Yes!

impruv

TD Member
ORIGINAL GANGSTA! That's what's up. Funny, for the LONGEST time I didn't know your name spelt Lister till like maybe 2 weeks ago.

Snakeyes¤

TD Member
About time < `ᴌiى7ƹᴙ. I'm glad you defeated the log in boss. But, just wait til he gets set to hardmode

ha ha if you didnt know that it was lister until 2 weeks ago what did you call my name? i could only imagine.. ive herd lots of shit.. listerene, lester, twister, listenr all sorts of shit. and if the log in gets to hard mode them ill have to dop da hammer on those foo's!

Tarin

DARKLY Fiend
I don't like him. He kills me too much.

To that end, he's cool beans.

+1

PS, the characters are switched because they are Arabic and thus read right to left. Windows compensates for this where CSS does not.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
so how does this process work?

It's not so much a process per se. It really boils down to what sort of "gift" you give me (translation: bribe).

We generally will create a thread in the members section which we will discuss a batch of applicants. I think we probably have enough applications to start a discussion.

You have my support, which means you probably won't get in.

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
It's not so much a process per se. It really boils down to what sort of "gift" you give me (translation: bribe).

We generally will create a thread in the members section which we will discuss a batch of applicants. I think we probably have enough applications to start a discussion.

You have my support, which means you probably won't get in.

shit im screwed too....lol

actually im changing my mind on my request.. i rather just become a regular player and enjoy my time that way but thanks for the time anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.