Cellphone help!

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Calling on all the tech guys out there for some help!

Looking to buy a new phone (My BB9900 battery is shitting the bed) and yes I actually liked it. A few things to note, I am on Wind, and the prices below are just being used as a reference I know I can go to Pmall and buy it cheaper. Also I mainly just use the phone for calls/txts/checking the score app this may be due to the limitation of apps on the BB.

I am currently comparing

Samsung Galaxy S4 - $599
-Price is a lot more than below phones but appears to be best spec wise

Nexus 5 - $349
-Only downside I have heard here is the battery is a lot worse than the S4

and to throw in the mix
Moto G - $229
- Phone that just works, bang for buck.

Thoughts on above. any other suggestions?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
With Wind there really isn't a contract. They have a tab system where you save X amount of dollars depending on your plan. 10% of your plan goes to paying off this "Tab" (amount you saved), after year 2 the balance is gone. IF you leave within the 2 years you pay what you owe on the tab.

Im on a plan that has unlimited everything for 34$ that is grandfathered so I dont plan on changing my plan.

I personally dont believe there is more of a cost/benefit of the other major carriers therefore I am choosing to stay on the Wind network.

Anyone have any thoughts on the actual phones, Im starting to lean towards the Moto G actually, good quality phone for a reasonable price. Some small issues but it seems like the most recent update fixed it. Can be a bit slow but I only if multiple apps are running and I dont see myself doing that. Camera sucks but I have a DLSR if i want to take good pictures.

Pyro

TD Admin
man if you like blackberry, the z30 is quite good. great speakers, big screen, you can put android apps on it, long battery life, etc.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
dkmb86g_487pr55s2hc_b.jpg