• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Cannot stay connected to new CS:S server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been playing on the TD server for several weeks now. But since the switch to the new server/IP, I have only been able to connect a handful of times . Usually when I do get connected, it goes right to WARNING: Connection Problem and disconnects. But usually, any time I try to connect or view server info, it just says server not responding. I can see people on my friends list that are playing in the game, but when I try to connect that way, it says server not responding. When I try from the console "connect [IP]", it fails after 4 retries. I can get into the TD gun game server with no problems.

Is anyone else having similar problems? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Well, i thought that did it, but i just got kicked out while playing and again it says server not responding.

[quote1252261466=smelly]
Well, i thought that did it, but i just got kicked out while playing and again it says server not responding.
[/quote1252261466]

Where you from Smelly? This still a problem?
Turn off your Firewall or make sure it's not auto banning the new IP.

omission

TD Admin
I get the same problem when my daughter is on her lap top. Is there anyone using a lap top at your place?

Status
Not open for further replies.